2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did this happen again today because I made mention of this on the sidebar thread and don't want anyone to think I meant today. I was talking about her previous testimony earlier in the trial.
Ok my bad I read it someplace ...sounded about right though

JA is on cross.

It was her, I remember that outfit and IIRC there is also a photo facing the camera wearing it

These are not the exact same dress as in the sliding glass door picture...but they are similar.

cayleejpchatt-1.jpg

n508228238_106104_5721.jpg

I am a southern woman so I will start by saying "Bless her heart, just look how ICA just sits there with no emotion as those that have been called into court have their lives turned upside down and inside out. It is hard watching CA and LA cry. Even the experts are called in and the attorneys do everything they can to discredit everything they have worked so hard for and studied for and there sits ICA who has never done anything productive in her life...all of this is a travisty. so sad.

ICA is fussing with her pants, tucking in at the back, straightening in the front, tucking in at the back, rubbing her wrists, tucking......

Have the jailhouse tapes come in, or will they? I would still like to know what KC meant when she told her parents: "Don't worry, I didn't say anything."

Say anything about what?

Jailhouse tapes played early on.

Maybe she actually has a J O B!!

I would think an emotional day like this would warrant a day off to support her spouse. I know I would be there with my wife. Not sure why Mallory isn't there...

Where?? I like her and LDB..... any and all info I can get about them I read!!

Do the Ants always get the same seats in court? Is there a big reserved sign on them for them??

Lichtenstein (sp?) gave her the hash tag CovergirlKaren.

LA said he doesn't recognize the stain (decomp stain)

JA asked if the car had a stench when LA had it. LA laughed and said no.

JA - It didn't stink when you owned the car

LA - No.

Not sure what LA did to be excluded - but he sure was "included" in the name of the baby - CAY-"LEE" which has always been quite hinky to me...... JMOO

Also, for that reason, and that reason alone, LA needs to tell the truth ...

Not only was LA's name included, so was ICA's... which is just all kinds of odd to me, given the speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios