2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good question. Why did you refuse to meet with the prosecution but you would meet with the defense team.

Bill Schaffer said JA has to do cross since he is the one who was doing the objections under direct... Interesting stuff.

I don't know how old Lee is or was at the time of Casey's pregnancy but I would not expect most young guys to get that emotional about feeling left out from a sister's pregnancy. Seems there is more to it than that.

Early on there was some mention of Lee's "illness" or "problems" which CA and ICA and the family in typical fashion danced around in a hush hush manner. We were left with the impression that Lee probably suffers from bouts of depression (gee! giving how much of his existence and life is just as a doormat for his family, particularly his sister I wonder why he would be depressed). If that is the case then being made to feel left out of something like his sisters pregnancy would be a major trigger and would hit him very very hard.

Could it be Mallory actually WORKS for a living....?

I would think an emotional day like this would warrant a day off to support her spouse. I know I would be there with my wife. Not sure why Mallory isn't there...

Why was judge laughing after sidebar while recalling LA to stand?

JA calling LA out for meeting with JB to prepare and wouldn't meet with the SA. LOVE IT!!!!!

LA saying he pointed at Caseys "bump" and said.. What the hell is that?

Casey almost couldn't control that little snicker at Lee laughing at 'bump'.

Why would the deputy say this??? any speculation?

I don't have a presciption for SuperMemoryBoost (like CA) but I think there was an earlier incident during these hearings where a female crossed her legs and IIRC, kind of gave a brief show to the viewing audience.

JA is a very smart and very smooth prosecutor. I shall rethink committing a crime in Orlando.

OK, so this is what I don't understand. WHY was HE excluded from KC being with child??? What did LA do to deserve this exclusion?

My daughter is 19 and her older brother is 23. I know that IF she were to get pregnant right now [ god forbid] he would be unhappy about it. She has no steady boyfriend and it would be messing up her current future plans. He would probably be kind of judgmental towards her and she would feel pretty sensitive.

I do not doubt that she would NOT include him too much into her pregnancy and the birth in the beginning. And she was NOT abused by her brother at all. It is just that big brothers are often critical and protective of their little sisters and it can be a very difficult thing if the sister feels she has disappointed them. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018