2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least this time, the jury knows why they were excused for a few minutes. Sometimes they have to go out and then nothing is ever said about what happened when they come back. That must be very confusing and it must leave them all with a lot of questions.

Salem

love hearing tweets that say CM made the mistake here....he always presents himself so high and mighty and above it all

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
"It's not for any other purpose" unless she testifies and you will find out that she was subsequently convicted of six felonies!
23 seconds ago

Jury pay no mind to the fact that the inmate was out shopping, all over town, with a stolen credit card...soon after her daughter's unreported death.

HHBP - read statement handcuffed to explain why deputy did what he did..

LDB - KC handcuffed for a very brief period of time after she wrote the written statement...after CA came out and asked that you help with pressing charges for credit card fraud....you went in and handcuffed kc - then Sgt Hosey told you unhandcuff her and focus on missing child case...yes
YM showed up after that - he was not present for this exchange between you and CA or you and Kc = correct -....once YM arrived you were not involved in taking any more statements or from her on 7/16/08 @ Universal - correct
deputy excused

CROSS EXAM OF OFFICER EBERLIN BY LDB

ICA was handcuffed for a brief time? After she had provided her statement that he counter-signed? Yes.

After that, CA came to him and indicated she wanted to press charges for fraudulent use of her credit card. He then went into the house, handcuffed ICA briefly, and at that time his supervisor, Hosey, told him he wanted the handcuffs off. At that time she was free to go back into the house. YM showed up after that. He was not present for the exchange between him and CA and him and ICA. After YM arrived, he was not involved in the statements of ICA at 4:00 or thereafter.

No further questions by either side.

Deputy excused (3:30)

So the defense called Ryan Eberlin just long enough for Mason to show the jury what a thief she is.... BWHAHAHAHA!!

In an effort to prove that the big bad beefy mean animal cage toting men zeroed in on KC too early.....

CM has instead proven that KC was a lying, cheating, bad daughter......not to be confused of course with her being a good mother....totally different topic and unrelated.

Help me here....I don't think that the DT called this witness and asked this particular question just by accident. So, why did they ask this about the cuffs, knowing that it would open the door to this check fraud or stolen credit card stuff. I don't think they were doing this for the miranda rights stuff, because all of the police and family statements have already been testified to, so it's a little late to bring that in now. Why were they asking that? I don't get where they were trying to go!

I really hope it is JB doing the direct... YM loves to mess with him when he gets on the stand

OK, next witness.

Try not to screw this one up Mr. Mason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members