2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So cute how ICA doesn't seem to realize that light at the end of the tunnel is a huge MACK TRUCK headed right for her smug self...

This defense is <mod snip>. Why the heck are they calling these witnesses?

Because they have NO IDEA what else to do to fill time.

Its not like they can call any witnesses to support the whole Drowning/Molestation/KronkCarRepair thing.

They started out this thing saying she wasn't read her rights what in blazes was the pre trial for

Bill S says that even more it shows how CA is willing to do anything when she wants something done

I'm putting off my job search, not getting enough exercise, not enjoying and eating my food in a calm environment and I'm left with a racing heart just because of this trial. <sighs>

I take back my previous post about wishing HHJP would not allow this in.

I recall a very specific lesson / lecture given to the defense team about opening the door....with HHJP even stating the warnings would be sufficient to prevent it being used as grounds for mistrial or appeal or something along those lines.

That said.........bring it home Linda.

CM might have been slick in older times, but he sure seems to be sloppy sometimes. Did he really think he was going to backdoor this stuff in?

Right. I assumed it was because CA in one of the police calls said the CAR was stolen. I didn't know she told officers on the scene that her credit card had been stolen. All new info to me.

seems the old saying is true, we learn something new every day eh?

I believe in the 911 call she mentions the theft of lots of money. Did they play the whole thing?

No, some of it was redacted, but I can't recall what right now. AH checks, I think...and maybe CA's comments about the car being stolen. :waitasec:

Birthweights for a month prem would be approx 5lb - 5lb 4oz

anyone know how heavy caylee was?

My 36 weeker was 6lbs 15oz (no NICU) and my 32 weeker was 6lbs 2oz (oxygen for 24 hours in NICU).

I am 100% sure on the dates AND the Daddy (thank you very much.)

The smaller one was born 10 months after the bigger one... so them being so close together likely contributed to her being earlier and also solidifies the dates... she was due 12 months after the first one.

My body (I am the same size as Casey was) just kicks them out before they hit 7lbs.

*I* want to know why we haven't heard from the doctor who did Casey's two months of prenatal care... and/or the doctor who delivered Caylee...

Why haven't we heard from Caylee's Pediatrician?

This also helps nullify the idea that she should have been mirandized at Universal

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Ladies and gentleman of the jury, the man that sounds like Foghorn Leghorn really screwed up. #CaseyAnthony
4 minutes ago
»
WOFL
anthonycase WOFL
FOX's Geraldo Rivera reporting Baez told him their case will be wrapped up Wednesday. #fox35 #caseyanthony

3:12 - Jury not in Courtroom

PROFFER OF OFFICER EBERLIN BY LDB

CA came out with receipts and told him that ICA had stolen her credit card and made fraudulent purchases and wanted to press charges.

He then went into the house and detained ICA and placed her in the car.

At that point, Sergeant Hosey told him that they were not worried about the fraudulent charges at that time, only the kidnapping. So, he released her.

This happened after ICA gave her written statement and before YM arrived at 4:00.

CM - OBJECTION the defendant is not on trial for any of those charges.

HHJBP - the defense raised the issue of the handcuffs, then elicited info of the officer removing the handcuffs without any explanation to the reasons why which opens the door to this particular testimony. The Court will fashion a Jury instruction to deal with this.

Proposed instruction - The testimony you are about to hear concerning the reason for the handcuffing of ICA is solely to explain why the deputy did what he did, and is not to be considered for any other purpose. The defendant is not on trial for those acts and you should not consider it for any other purpose except to explain why the deputy handcuffed the Defendant. Any additions or deletions?

CM - No. LDB - No.

Jury returned at 3:26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members