2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I'm having trouble keeping up with all of the comments. I have a quick question.

Does KC have a cold sore on the right side of her bottom lip? She seems to be picking at something there. Cold sores are directly linked to stress. Her body is talking to her conscience.

could this mean she was in custody and then her statement gets thrown out?

No. They made that argument pretrial and it was determined she was not in custody. I thought it could go either way, in fact, I felt it leaned more towards in custody but HHJP ruled against the defense!

I have never seen a worse defense. Are they fooling? They opened the door to something we didn't even know! The request was due to the credit card theft! BAM! And, it is IN!
I believe in the 911 call she mentions the theft of lots of money. Did they play the whole thing?

This defense is <mod snip>. Why the heck are they calling these witnesses?

They are beyond belief! The BLEW it! Now the jury gets to hear about how casey was a thief as well!

Not to mention CA's little slip yesterday about her being arrested on the checks charges.

What I find very amusing indeed is not only JB having problems admitting evidence, asking appropriate questions and opening some doors,,,, Here is "Seasoned Professional" DP lawyer opening a huge door for the Prosecution!!..It is going to show just how dysfuntional and hateful this family is, and also show just why KC hates her mother so much!!..

I ask why??? Because CM wanted to make it appear that LE targeted KC from the giddy up..Whoopsey CM..didnt guess ya didntlook beyond your small box??:great:

Cindy slipped that one in yesterday. NOW when she returns to the stand she will make sure she ups the defense's story to help ICA.

Yeah, I haven't heard much talk about Cindy saying 'Casey was arrested on check charges' in her testimony yesterday. She gave the talking heads so much more to talk about, I guess that tidbit missed the talking points.

Letting this in just goes to show that Casey was a very busy little lady in those days before she made the ultimate strike of Killing Caylee.

Both my children were premies.

Son was 4 weeks early - weighed 5 lbs 2 oz
Daughter was 6.5 weeks early weighed 4 lbs 11 oz

:) I totally agree that this is a common weight for pre term babies, I just mean that it isn't a solid indicator. A 5 week old preterm baby can be 7 plus pounds, a full term baby can barely hit six.

So now we know why she was handcuffed...

Right. I assumed it was because CA in one of the police calls said the CAR was stolen. I didn't know she told officers on the scene that her credit card had been stolen. All new info to me.

DT can&#8217;t be happy with this but I don&#8217;t see how they thought they could bring it up and also control it.

I don't understand the interaction between JP and CM. It seems as though eveytime CM tell JP something, JP just says OOOKKKK and does what ever CM tells him to do. And the laughing between the two of them ????

Someone asked the last but I would GUESS they know each other. CM has been around forever and a day so I imagine he's had a case or two in front of JP. Compare how JP talks to CM verses say JB.

Anyone know for sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member