2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP: the defendant is not on trial for those acts...(because she was already convicted)

CM was supposed to be the EXPERIENCED one. LOL Joke's on Casey!!

Wow, CM is rude, talking ... walking and the court reporter can hear it. Wish HHJP would put him in his place

I don't understand the interaction between JP and CM. It seems as though eveytime CM tell JP something, JP just says OOOKKKK and does what ever CM tells him to do. And the laughing between the two of them ????

HHBP - the evidence you are about to hear is to solely explain why the deputy did what he did...the defendant is not on trial for those acts ....do not consider those in your in your deliberations....just to explain why deputy did what he did.

If they introduce the sexual abuse, I bet it will be at the end of testimony on Sat. That would give the jurors a day to let it sink in.

so dt thought they could mention handcuffs and let the jury think she was under quasi arrest for misplacing her child when she was being asked where Caylee was.

He had hoped that he could sneak in the thought in the minds of the jury that the bad bad cops were just out to get ICA.

That's a really serious accusation from the defense, though. I mean if the cops were cuffing her for no good reason, BEFORE interviewing her, that's really serious! I can't believe they thought that was a "sneak" opportunity. grrr...

Defense wants something read to Jurors about how she is not on trial for fraud or something (cm talking)
HJBP: opens the door for this testimony - will fashion statement for Jurors that deals with this
*solely to explain why deputy did what he did - defendant is not on trial for those acts
(paraphrased)

(observation: ICA now does a lot of her talking with her eyes - also made a big point of scratching out something written on a legal pad)

"Most preterm babies need to be in NICU"
This is not true! "Pre-term" is a large category. Whether a NICU stay is needed depends on the individual baby. Many, many go home with the mother. It all depends on how "pre" the baby arrived.

Caylee was probably NOT a premmie. KC lied about her due date to support the "Jesse is the father" claim!

I'm thinking the DT did this on purpose to show that CA cared about the credit cards not Caylee missing. Cause thats what I just thought when I heard this why would CA want KC arrested while they are investigating Caylee missing

If all he cuffed her for was that, that is the scope of the cross... nothing else. She can't wander to checks etc... moo

I'm sure she doesn't want to. Just wants to clarify WHY this officer acted as he did.

Yes, MOTY is a liar AND a thief...

"Most preterm babies need to be in NICU"
This is not true! "Pre-term" is a large category. Whether a NICU stay is needed depends on the individual baby. Many, many go home with the mother. It all depends on how "pre" the baby arrived.

My daughter was 3 weeks early and she weighed 5 lbs 12 oz. My second daughter was born on time and she weighed 7 lbs 10 oz. Caylee was full term. When you don't know when your daughter got pregnant you can't say she was not full term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333