2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The judge's jury instruction may further be telling the jury what a liar CA is!

Ok I am confused.....I thought the officers responded out to the A's house to investigate a kidnapping? I know the first 911 call was CA calling stating she wanted her daughter arrested for stealing their car, then the third 911 call was because CA stated that ICA stated Caylee was kidnapped by the nanny?

Yet OCSO arrives on scene and rather than CA being a distraught grandmother concerned over her granddaughter's kidnapping, she was more concerned about having her daughter arrested over the usage of her credit card, bringing out receipts etc. Does that not seem odd???:waitasec:

On the last 911 call CA appeared so distraught and overwhelmed with grief, yet when the cops arrived there is no mention from the family regarding a missing Caylee.

This story gets odder by the day, this family needs an Academy award for their acting skills....JMO

*rubbing hands together*

C'mon CM open some more doors!!!

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Ladies and gentleman of the jury, the man that sounds like Foghorn Leghorn really screwed up. #CaseyAnthony
4 minutes ago
»
WOFL
anthonycase WOFL
FOX's Geraldo Rivera reporting Baez told him their case will be wrapped up Wednesday. #fox35 #caseyanthony

BBM

How very nice of Baez to share that information with Geraldo before he informs HHJP. Unbelievable:banghead:!!!

I bet the jurors WILL consider this in their deliberations too. I know I would.

Has anyone ever seen a trial with this many witnesses for the defense. Not one yet has provied any evidence in her favor. What number are we on now?

Preterm or premature birth is defined by the WHO [World Health Organization] as delivery of an infant before 37 completed weeks of gestation--no other criteria (including birthweight) applies to the definition.

The date of conception defines the estimated gestational age, of course. Only Casey can define that with the greatest accuracy.

CaseyAnthonyTV CaseyAnthonyTV.com
We are one or 2 witnesses away from Kronk & the Mistress FYI #caseyanthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members