2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BINGO...LA did not circle the area of the trunk where the BIG stain of decomp from Caylee was! They were off of the left side and near the trunk opening on the right.

Why is it that NONE of the Anthonys can answer a simple yes or no question? Why must they all embellish their answers? I've never seen anything like this in my life.

Juror 15 is writing away. Others are looking at pictures and #LeeAnthony testifying #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:37 AM

these folks are so sterile it is silly. who notices stains in the trunk?

I want Casey to get the DP now more than ever.

The jury may feel that way too after listening to Cindy's obvious lies. The lies may overrule the "grieving grandmother" facade. How is the jury going to feel about Cindy after listening to her lies and watching her squirm.

The jury has been given a job that requires them to make their decisions with integrity and honesty and to use critical thinking. They just saw an example of somebody making a mockery of the justice system. How will that make them feel?

Again neither he or Cindy pointed to the area of "the stain".

LDB - One Question - Did the car smell like a dead body was in the trunk of the car when you bought it????

In my dreams:

LDB: Lee, was there a smell of decomp coming from the trunk when you owned it?

Lee has to be taking the same meds as Cindy since he hasn't driven the car since 2004. His memory is astounding...just like momma's.

Baez: When did you first notice your sister was pregnant?

sidebar

He didn't point out *the* stain, though, right? The areas he circled were much smaller.

I have stains in the floormats of my 7 year old car, no doubt. Couldn't tell you where though. AT ALL.

Read a tweet that said LA is expected to make some explosive testimony today - if he admits to touching his sister, he is a sick sick man. Please, I pray that is not that.

I'm fully expecting him to say, he and ICA, were in a consensual relationship. I'm sorry if this offends anyone. jmo

LA w/JB - own Pontiac Sunfire = yes from 2000 to 2005 ...

pic of vehicle - identified as car he once owned - SA #79 - look in trunk of sunfire - recognize - ...a few stains in the trunk when owned - show w/illustrator where stains were- specific remember there being 3 outside tire cover = circles areas in trunk where stains were - were there when purchased car - did you stain car t runk while own it? I am sure I may have...don't recall making any of those three - better pic of trunk -show us where on photo the stains were - how long say stains there? don't know for sure ....longer than or majority of the time I owned them...don't come up too well on these photos - they were there when you owned it....yes

Can you tell us first time you noticed your sister was pregnant?

sidebar

Did George not say in one of his interviews or depos that that stain had not been there previously? And the family all admits that George was the one who cleaned the car, so he would know about any stains.

Am I remembering correctly about what George said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille