2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

LA discusses waiting for kc to come out of bathroom and saw her midsection and it struck him....what did you...object-overrule --said something to KC said what the hell isthat? she waved me off...I saw mom couple days later and asked is kc pregnant - object X3 - sidebar because I don't know what is coming up

"We're not offering this for the truth of the matter, your honour."

HUNH???

approach to side.

What month did LA say he noticed her preggers? My feed had a glitch, missed it.

Hey there,

Sorry for this possibly ignorant question, but I still don't understand why CA was asked all the detailed questions about clothing storage, sizes, the shorts, etc? Is there really any question that Caylee's clothing came from her bedroom? I don't get it. . . .

If someone could enlighten me (b/c I know there are people who 'get this' to a higher degree than I do!) please help!

Thanks!

JB: We're not offering this for the truth of the matter.

Yep, that applies to your entire case, doesn't it, JB. Can we get him under oath, please?

“We’re not offering this for the truth of the matter, your Honor” quite a comment from JB

JP does NOT trust the defense anymore with their getting in questions they are not allowed, inferring testimony they are not allowed, thus the proffers at the sidebar and he is now making JB go over there and tell him where this testimony is going. IMO, MOO, etc.

Awwwww, KC laughed when LA recounted when he noticed she was pregnant.

Sooo, JB wants us to believe Cindy but he now wants Lee saying Cindy is a liar? :dunno: