2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please explain to me the point about the shorts? They were with the body regardless of size. The whole George put them on her doesn't seem to be realistic to me.

I can hear LBD now " did the car smell like a dead body when you purchased it?"

Lee is a lot taller then monitor so he can see over it. It's hard to tell what he is looking at. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:40 AM

#CaseyAnthony is resding monitor showing what is being said at sidebar. Lee is looking at monitor and possibly over at Casey -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:40 AM

#caseyanthony In sidebar after Baez asks Lee when he first noticed Casey was pregnant.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 10:39 AM

Jurors aren't missing this.... sidebar every time the DT gigs you?? That would scream at me if I were a juror that the SAO is hiding stuff from me... it would reinforce any doubt I would be looking at.

So you are saying you would base your opinion on uninformed assumptions and not rely on the evidence?

This family deserves what ever happens to them.
They are the worst

I bet JB asks about the molestation RIGHT before lunch break. And I'm not certain that Lee will deny it.

Did George not say in one of his interviews or depos that that stain had not been there previously? And the family all admits that George was the one who cleaned the car, so he would know about any stains.

Am I remembering correctly about what George said?

Yes, he noticed it, which tells me if you 'notice' something it is because it wasn't there before. He describes it in detail, a basketball size stain, and even put his nose down to it to be sure what it was..

UM...2008?

Someone catch that please.

If GA admits to molesting ICA will he have to register as a sex offender?

SA should now say is this the trunk that smelled like it had a dead body in it?Good Lord.

IMO Lee is saying yes, yes as in saying the answer doubly and saying absolutely. Almost as if he is trying to convince himself on what he is saying at the time he is saying it.

(BBM)
JB does NOT have the gravitas to ask LA if he molested Casey...This is sickening. The jurors will be enraged that JB is not asking Lee out of the gate about this.

Agree, in addition to thinking that this is all a ploy that the family and the defense are in on together in order to get Casey off.

I'll say it again. This ship has sailed. They will never convince the jury that there was no body in that car.

:cow:

He said he noticed she was pregnant early to mid 2008? Is that what I heard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member