2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep....hang on to your....whatever is nearby...because we are about to hear yet another totally ridiculous, unlogical, detailed story on how she was incorrect in her previous memories....

But I'm ready this time. I truly know what a hardened heart feels like.

I sure hope the SA has something really good up its sleeve for rebutt time....

Come on George. I was watching interviews of just you yesterday. You were broken hearted saying you don't give up and that it is hard to talk about your family. I know you had a rough patch after they found Caylee's remains and you thought about taking your life but I think it is because you knew what your family was going to try to do. Don't give up! Fight for Caylee.

50pfua.jpg

I shudder to think of who Caylee may have become had she lived to be raised by this family.

I personally would like to know what kind of medication Cindy is on right now for her memory to all the sudden be so clear. I'm surprised she hasn't told us what she remembers about being in her own mothers' womb??

Dunno, but doctor's might want to look into it for an Alzheimer's cure. Or screenwriters as a basis for a sequel to "Total Recall".

I bet Baez is trying to to get CA to admit that she may have left the ladder up, this has got to be the reason for recalling her and showing these pics of good mom ICA.

I wish you guys would stop beating her up for this picture. You have no idea of the context. I have a video of our youngest throwing a monster temper tantrum and I'm giggling in the background. ;)

But your child didn´t end up dead, did it?

Last night all the talking heads were talking about how they see mothers and family members come into court everyday and are willing to lie and say their child was with them when everyone else saw them murdering someone so maybe it is true that the jury will give less credence to a mother as they know she is willing to lie to save her daughter.

Joran Van der Sloots parents lied and covered up.At least one more person is dead because they lied.

Jeez Cindy - you see the pool and ladder every single day! It's in your yard! If it was the cause of death, why didn't you take it down? Only pictures of it make you weep? Whatever.

No kidding! This is such a strong point!!

i wish the SA would ask her if she still swims in that pool. anything that hurt my grandchild would have been ripped out and disposed of immediately.

The one big thing that hit me like a sledge hammer when I was reading all of yesterday's trial and sidebar threads was...
OMG - if LDB impeaches CA - does that mean the 911 call would be thrown out also?

Anyone who knows - for sure - legal heads please - can you answer this?

I don't think so?? Casey was on the recording as well.

No no..."I thought at the time I didn't leave the ladder up, but now that my mind is clearer and my memory is improved, I can't be SURE that I didn't."

:loser:

Butttttttttt............my Cindy statement garners more sympathy. :floorlaugh:

I'm such a small, petty person -- there's a part of me that would love for the prosecution to stipulate to the jury that George Anthony sexually abused his daughter. Of course I understand that it would deter justice for Caylee so it's really nothing more than a disconnected fantasy.

It just infuriates me that these people are fighting the prosecution at the same time that they're accepting the prosecution's defense of the ugly charges their good, good buddy Baez has made against George. I wish the SA didn't have to protect
them in order to get justice for Caylee.

The only thing that gives me comfort is knowing that they're going to have to leave the Orlando area when this is all over. They weren't well-liked in the community before and it's about to get a lot worse.

The one big thing that hit me like a sledge hammer when I was reading all of yesterday's trial and sidebar threads was...
OMG - if LDB impeaches CA - does that mean the 911 call would be thrown out also?

Anyone who knows - for sure - legal heads please - can you answer this?

But wouldn't the 911 Tape still speak for itself?

Just asking...is WS slow or is my computer slow because I am watching online, I wonder...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak