2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course there was no need to put shoes on Caylee's body after she was murdered IN BED in ICA's bedroom, now was there?

An aside......my children never took swim lessons. We taught them. Because we had a pool we did it before they were 2yo. It took 5 days for the first and less for the second to learn. They were, and remain little fish.

Just wanted to say that because not all kids need lessons.

If it is KC's truth that Caylee drowned in the pool, why wouldn't she be sobbing, hand to mouth, sick and distraught, asking to leave the room at the pictures showing Caylee at the pool, climbing the stairs and in the pool???? Like she did when she only listened to testimony about the duct tape?

You know why???? Cause it's a lie!!!

If I ever saw a picture of anybody's pool, much less the one my child supposedly drowned in, you can bet your last dollar that I would be having fits of hysteria and flashbacks and uncontrollable, gutteral sobbing.

Watch her face, she is trying to work herself up to do just that..
Paging Dr Glass.
She is warming up for a meltdown.

Here we go.

Pool ladder was attached to the pool on June 16th.

Here we go----she's going to talk about ladder on June 16.

1. Circa shorts run big.
2. My kids often could go back down in size again after they began to be potty trained due to the diaper no longer being there. Panties take up less space.

OMG there it is.. June 16th the ladder was up lies lies lies lies lies

I say CA was Zanny all along... a family secret between her and ICA.

Take it easy on CA... she may just acyually tell us the truth about what happened... and THAT is Justice For Caylee. JMOO

I think zanny was ICA...just a matter of semantics since they are almost one and the same.

caylee could easily open doors?

I could have sworn when CA was on the stand at the start of the trial she said Caylee wouldn't have been able to open the sliding glass door.

Did I imagine that?

When this happened, everyone was shocked at all of Casey's lies. It just hit me that NO TELLING how many lies Cindy has told in the past about who knows what. For some reason she and Casey have a way to make everybody believe them no matter what they say. I believe her crying the other day was a total (lie) to get everyone to feel sorry for her. And it worked.

Never been a doubt in my mind where Casey got her lying abilities from. I could see that from the very beginning how they both elaborate so much.

Just remember everyone this is NOT over the state gets to question her not to mention do a rebuttle

I tell myself this and that the state also knows, how badly these people behaved before the trial started. It caught me off guard yesterday, but the Anthony's have shown their hand now. Plus I believe, the DT isn't giving the jury enough credit.

Go for it, CA!! Blame Caylee. She didn't mind you about the pool.

told peeps at work about pool ladder.

I remember Cindy saying Caylee couldn't reach the doors when she was a state witness.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Casey is wiping face but tissue appears dry

"Called George to ask and see if he left the pool ladder up and gate open"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sara45