2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez asks if they were having marital probs on 6/16.
Objection
Sustained
JB asks for sidebar

I don't know if I even want to watch this, ugh.

The only hope I have is that CA is still vehement that she took the ladder down. On all the news shows last night, Lippman continually said that his clients maintain that Caylee DID NOT drown in the pool.

BBM How curious. Cindy sure appears quite willing to prove she did drown in the pool.

Here we go.

Pool ladder was attached to the pool on June 16th.

Correct me someone if I'm wrong, but I thought CA said in the GVS interview it was June 17th. Anyone know?

An aside......my children never took swim lessons. We taught them. Because we had a pool we did it before they were 2yo. It took 5 days for the first and less for the second to learn. They were, and remain little fish.

Just wanted to say that because not all kids need lessons.

Same here. Also taught headstrong DD who at the age of 3 kept saying she could swim. I said no, she said yes. I said "show me" and she waded down the steps and sunk like a stone. Of course I was right there and plucked her out -- she never went in again without her swimmies. Until she REALLY learned to swim.

Do the A's still have their pool?

If so, I think it's REALLY telling if they kept it. Why would I keep the one thing that reminded me of the death of my only grand child?

Hope the prosecution brings in an expert on people who lie. Everyone has accepted the fact that ICA is a lier so connect the dots and show where she learned it.

Prior to the last time you saw Caylee, was she about this height?
She may have been a bit taller. It might be the accurate height (in that photo).
Did she ever leave the house barefoot?
No. She liked to wear shoes, actually?
Was it your custom to always put shoes on her?
Yes.
The sliding glass door, some of them have bars to prevent them from being open. You didn't put one of those on there, did you?
No, we didn't.
Could Caylee open doors easily at her age?
Yes, she could.
On June 16 2008 did you come home and find the ladder up
Yes, it was attached to the pool.
Was that a highly unusual event for you?
Did you go to work the next day and tell anyone?
Yes, I think so.
Who did you tell?
Debbie Bennett.
Would you have told Debbie Politano?
If she was in our work area ... We had cubicles you could hear everything that went on.
Why did you tell your coworkers about the ladder being up?
Objection.
During this time of June 2008, were you having any marital problems?
Objection.
Sustained.

SIDEBAR

why is JB asking about marital problems with George??

Sidebar after question about marital problems between CA and GA were asked about by Baez was sustained.

I see she has already 'admitted' to the ladder. So NOW is she going to throw George under the bus too. Is she going to say he was involved?

I think GA is about to ride the bus, ticket bought and paid for by CA and ICA.

An aside......my children never took swim lessons. We taught them. Because we had a pool we did it before they were 2yo. It took 5 days for the first and less for the second to learn. They were, and remain little fish.

Just wanted to say that because not all kids need lessons.

Same here. We live in FL. My kids were in water almost from birth. They are little fishes.

caylee could easily open doors?

I could have sworn when CA was on the stand at the start of the trial she said Caylee wouldn't have been able to open the sliding glass door.

Did I imagine that?

Please tell me: The jurors WILL have the transcript of her testimony (ALL OF IT) when they deliberate.....right?

If it is KC's truth that Caylee drowned in the pool, why wouldn't she be sobbing, hand to mouth, sick and distraught, asking to leave the room at the pictures showing Caylee at the pool, climbing the stairs and in the pool???? Like she did when she only listened to testimony about the duct tape?

You know why???? Cause it's a lie!!!

If I ever saw a picture of anybody's pool, much less the one my child supposedly drowned in, you can bet your last dollar that I would be having fits of hysteria and flashbacks and uncontrollable, gutteral sobbing.

Not to mention she went home on bail and stayed in the house with the pool right there in the back yard acting fine and happy according to everyone that was in that home trying to help find Caylee. Why wasnt she distraught when she went home and saw the pool.

If they were having marital problems why would she be calling George all the time?

Get ready, GA, you're about to be tossed under the bus....

Why would you keep the pool CA, wouldn't it cause you pain, you have no kids to swim in it. If my tot died there it would be GONE! Use your tears to fill the pool every year.

I thought the pool ladder/gate open happened on the 17th?

UH - OH!! Is the question about marital problems a foundation to slip in a GA molestation story of some kind?! :maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24