2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF, at any time, I don't thank any of you it's because I can't keep up. :)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
Reports: Cindy just came out of meeting with defense

I wonder if KH is up next...Why is the defense now meeting with CA...what is their master plan???:maddening: JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Boy do I hope that smirk gets knocked of KC today. Come on State, bring your A game.

wftv saying Gentiva IT guy on State's rebuttal witness list to refute CA's testimony.

Good. That would be the better way to counter Cindy. Rather than directly chalenging her on the stand, get another witness up there who can swear to the records of her movements and activities.

JB getting his intern to get copies of some pictures. Wonder what thats all about

I know I am in the minority (almost always) but I prefer the other lawyer from the state, George, to LBD and JA...

Jose there in court now. I like his tie. He looks like he's lost a lot of weight. ICA is helping him lay out files.

Casey sitting down listening intently, lunging forward trying to interject as her attorney's discuss things. Eventually she interrupts them and Jose looks down at her like she is a small, strange child with a dirty face and sticky candy fingers that keeps tugging at his pant leg. He does not seem amused with his client and her mouth this morning.

JB asks for a few minutes to mark Exhibits

HHJP not happy

More CA. Wow.

Baez determined to waste more of the jury's time by NOT being prepared. Ugh!

DT needs 3 more minutes to add to their exhibits. CA will be up next. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member