2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh LAWDDDDDDDDd, everyone take their pills, Cindy is back up.

First witness~ CA
JB holding things up already.
JP agitated.

Cindy Anthony will be called to the stand first this morning. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Did they just say CA again today? I can't take anymore of her.

OMG! JB not ready. CJBP not happy - He told them repeatedly to be there early if they had something to do. :gavel:

This makes me so mad. They have been sitting there joking around all this time! :furious:

CA again??? and as usual, the DT is not readyyyy..grrrr

I like it when Jeff Ashton and Linda D-B smile and appear relaxed. Calms me down! :)

Good morning all! I wish I could be here all day like so many of you, but alas I have pressing matters at the office so will count on all of you wonderful sleuthers to do your recaps on the thread! Here's hoping for a wonderful day on behalf of the PT and our little sweet angel Caylee.

I'm really not sure I'm up for more of CA's tales this early in the morning. Someone pass the straightjacket?

Unbelievable. An inch is never good enough for the defense, they always demand a mile.

IF, at any time, I don't thank any of you it's because I can't keep up. :)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Ditto for me, guys! Love and appreciate everyone's comments, so consider yourselves "thanked" even if I can't hit the button. :)

OMG, BAEZ! He's really pushing it. I find it so crazy that anyone, not to mention a lawyer, can be this unorganized and have so much trouble following directions!

I'm waiting for someone on the SA to ask CA if when they bought the car and "saw the stain in the trunk" lo many years before - did it stink of decomp?

Pictures of the back yard and the pool I bet is what the intern went to make copies of... I think I am going to dread this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966