2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SHOCK.....HHBP wants to hold JB to his opening statement. I didn’t know he could control this.....hope hope hope it works on relevancy

Lee is in court, sitting with his dad.

Casey is trying so hard to look busy as JP discusses the defense theory of the case. She's got this air of "don't look at me, this isn't about me." Almost like she's embarrassed?

2dwg9kh.jpg

I'm not buyin that - that kid looks 5 and is taller and skinnier than Caylee was. I call BS big time.

asking Baez "what is your theory of defense"

I have a feeling that JB went to George and Cindy and said 'look" they are going to put Casey to death the state has a strong case here if you don't do something your daughter is going to die. Do you want that you have already lost your granddaughter and cannot bring her back now is your chance to help your daughter. You love your daughter don't you well help us save her life. I really believe this was a conversation had and this is my own feeling not something that was actually said.

:rocker: I agree ... I believe, too, this is what happened.

Lee Anthony is here in court sitting with his dad George. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:28 AM

Judge says “what is your theory of defense...cannot throw a broad blanket”

KC flipping fast through papers while HHJP calling JB out, just asked JB what is your theory of use

LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member