2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh ..... those poor jurors. I truly feel for them.

Hmmm - Premeditated can happen in the time it takes to blink an eye in legal thinking.
So ripping off three, or maybe four pieces of duct tape and placing them over a baby's mouth and nose is not premeditated to you?
Or are you thinking there is a possibility the child was dead when that happened and the reason for it just isn't clear?

BBM

I kind of lean towards this (bolded) line of thinking as well.

I thought she said the door was locked???

I recall, she said there was a lock that flipped up on the sliding door and the screen also had a lock but they never used the screen lock. She said they left the door open depending on the weather and if the AC was on etc.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Strickland recused himself over defense accusations he was communicating with pro-prosecution blogger
2 minutes ago

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
There's word from the balcony that Circuit Judge Stan Strickland, the first judge on the case, visited the trial for some time this morning
3 minutes ago

I keep wondering, is there any way they could be trying to implicate the guy singing at Caylee's 2nd bd party?

In a city the size of Orlando, how many times would 2 ‘old timers’ like CM and JA have faced each other in a courtroom before? Do they all know each other? Has HHBP seen all of them (except maybe JB) in past cases?

A couple kicked out of balcony. Guy was sleeping during sidebar. They protested the decision loudly. #CaseyAnthony
by stevehelling via twitter at 9:48 AM

Good Morning Everyone:seeya:

I just tuned into the trial, could someone please give me the Cliff Notes version of what has happened? I can't even piece it together from the WS sidebar/session? Who is on the stand, if anyone?

Thanks........

Ya know everyone... I'm watching all of this unfold and realize how lucky I am. My family is not perfect, but you know something.... we don't lie and make things up, say things that are just obviously not true. We just love each other and go about our lives being normal, treating the people around us well and with respect:twocents:. I need to remember to thank God everyday for the blessings I have in my life.:twocents:

^^^^post of the day imhoo^^^^^

When CA said she noticed the ladder up at the pool, instead of waiting and calling GA from work, WHY didn't she remove it right away???

Is CA steaming now because of KH testifying?

VT hasn't testified yet as well.

A LOT is going on here! JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members