2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like some of you said, I think they are arguing that the OS is not really a part of the trial, and anyway they don't have to prove that she didn't murder Caylee, blah, blah, so they can change their theory mid-stream, or whenever they want?

And then, again, they are always trying to get a mistrial.

If they changed their theory, as a juror, I would not find any of the DT CIC to be credible, on that point alone. IMO

Maybe LA is there to talk about the myspace he help make.

I would be very surprised if Lee "admitted" to the abuse. If he claims that George did molest Casey then he couldn't deny that he his inappropriate sexual relations with his sister. He wouldn't want to ruin his reputation would he? Doesn't he want to live a decent life with a good job etc? Maybe they all have plans of making millions with book and movie deals and moving to another country after this is over. Let's see.

I don't want to diminish sexual abuse or incest----but unfortunately it's VERY common for older brothers to get curious about *advertiser censored* when their sisters get them. When they're kids, y'know? Because they don't realize it's incestuous or wrong----then they grow up and say 'GROSS'.
Lots of women get sexually abused (me included) and I've never KILLED ANYONE---let alone a helpless 3-year old.

Rant over. JMO.

I'm sorry the video showing Casey playing with Caylee DOES NOT prove she was a good mother. For G sake it was Casey on video; of course she is going to play the happy, playful good mother for an audience.

I know it is IS...but the lawyers are saying they are pretty sure the defense does not need to put forward a theory at all, and since it was in the OS, it is not evidence anyway...all say they have never seen this happen before, what JP is asking...
Since they've not called one thing right during this entire trial, or pre-trial hearings, I'm going to wager there's a lot they've never seen in a courtroom before.

Wonder if direction changes any or if they keep going

wow, they have each scene of this drama really scripted, imo

Yep, and with Lee sitting with George it makes me feel like they are smarter than me with the elaborate setup, probably scripted 8 weeks ago.

Bill S is saying what we are that Caylee looks like she's 6 or 7 in that photo.

I think they either staged it or had it photoshoped.

Does anyone remember if Baez asked Cindy if that picture was a true representation of the way Caylee and the area looked at that time?

long time reader...newbie poster...still trying to figure it out...this case driving me nuts!CA said this am Caylee swam everyday during her week off JUNE 2008...!!! Did I hear correctly?

tHIS WAS HER LOOK THE ENTIRE SIDEBAR ..

Attachments

• her.jpg
    her.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 47
:maddening:

One of the most FRUSTRATING things is that the DEFENSE has resorted to VERY DIRTY TACTICS for the past 3 years ...

And the DT'S DIRTY TACTICS continue in the Courtroom druing the Trial EVERYDAY ... they have pushed it way TOO FAR !

The SA Team has been very professional and "above board" with everything !!

It is time Judge Perry put an END to the "shenanigans" by the DT ...

Hmmm - Premeditated can happen in the time it takes to blink an eye in legal thinking.
So ripping off three, or maybe four pieces of duct tape and placing them over a baby's mouth and nose is not premeditated to you?
Or are you thinking there is a possibility the child was dead when that happened and the reason for it just isn't clear?

BBM

Proof of premediated murder? No. It's absolutely possible that this was done with the intent of keeping Caylee quiet. Do I think it contributed to her death, yes. But I'm not convinced the intent of that was premeditated murder. Still first degree murder, though, because even if Caylee died as a result of a crime committed against her, that still falls under the requirements for first degree murder. And yes, even if that is what this jury concludes, the death penalty is still an option for them. I personally wouldn't recommend the DP in this case, but that's just me. And there are a few reason why I wouldn't.

What this jury does is a whole other story, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog