2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, right back to sidebar.

Omg, cindy CONSTANTLY brought up that Caylee drown? PLay the effing jail video back please!

HHBP - have witness resume witness stand...CA returns from outside courtroom....return the jury....

JB - CA -on 7/16/08 did you advised the lead detective YM about the ladder being left up (object-overrule) yes ...within 24 hours of calling....number of times you advised LE you thought Caylee drown in pool - (object -sustain) was this a topic you constantly brought up with LE (object - approach sidebar!)

Judge sounds very perturbed! SIDEBAR!

Uh... she claimed Caylee was alive even after the body was recovered, JB.

OMG....CA constantly told LE that Caylee drowned??? Really??

Did you advise the lead detective Yuri Melich about the ladder being on the pool?
Yes I did.
And was that within 24 hours of calling the police?
Yes.
How many times have you advised LE that you thought Caylee drowned in the pool?
Objection.
Sustained.

SIDEBAR AGAIN!

For those of you who do drink...stop now...too many sidebars...or at least lay off the liquor...you will die. :(

"The new story that everyone is saying is that Caylee drowned in the pool."- Cindy
"Surprise, Surprise." - ICA

I think that HHJP is on to CA and JB now. He tells CA that is a yes or no answer. JB it seems keep asking questions of her that LDB keeps objecting to and now sidebar number 6 I think

If GA or LA admit to molestation, could they be prosecuted for that or has the Statute of Limitations passed? Would they risk jail to keep ICA out of jail?

JB starts questioning, objections SUSTAINED with irritation from HJJP. Baez must be going somewhere HJJP told him not to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches