2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found it interesting last nite when the A's lawyer was talking he stated again that GA had not ever molested ICA but he didnt mention LA at all..
things that make you say hmmmmmmmm

JB: how many times have you advised law enforcement that Caylee died in the swimming pool?

objection
sustained

JB: was this a topic you constantly brought up with law enforcement?

objection
sidebar

Just heard on WFTV.com that Judge Strickland is sitting in the balcony, as an observer.

Sidebar. Lee Anthony is in courtroom sitting next to George.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 9:54 AM

Sidebar (5) after Baez asks #CindyAnthony if she told investigators she thought Caylee drowned. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:54 AM

Baez questioning #CindyAnthony about the pool ladder being up on July 16. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:53 AM

If I were a juror, I would clearly be able to see that the SAO is trying to hide things from me...

I am dumbfounded .................!!! WTF! They are ALL (A's) in on the lies. This "Play" was 'scripted' in JB's office 8 wks ago. Oh, jmo!

SIDEBAR #4 (9:59-10:04)

Morning recess taken (10:05-10:25)

10:25 - Attorneys and Judge back - no jury

See Post #1141 for exchange between HHJBP and Defense regarding Theory of Defense

SIDEBAR #5 (10:30-10:50)

B Shaeffer on WFTV says someone really needs to order a transcript of this Sidebar as it will be very interesting

Jury returned at 10:51

DIRECT EXAMINATION OF CA BY JB - continued

On July 16, 2008 did you advise Yuri Melich about the ladder being left up?

OBJECTION - hearsay - OVERRULED

Yes. That was within 24 hours of calling the police, How many times did you advise the police of this.

OBJECTION - SUSTAINED

Was this a topic that you continually talked about.

OBJECTION -

SIDEBAR #6 (10:54-

I just don't see how jurors can have much respect for Baez when he testifies through leading questions AFTER an objection has been sustained. It makes him appear less than trustworthy IMO.

no-a different one would be picked

WHERE would a new jury ever be found??? Not after all the attention this trial has gotten. Would KC still be in jail waiting for a new trial? I sure hope so.

WFTV reporting that Judge Stan Strickland is in attendance and is watching from the balcony today. :fence:

Lee Anthony will lie to get "CMA" off. No doubt in my mind.

Is this the same CA who was screaming into the tv camera that Caylee was still alive and the entire world should be looking for her?

Baez asked if Cindy told Det. Melich about ladder left up- Cindy said yes. Baez asked when - objection- sidebar. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:54 AM

#CaseyAnthony Perry admonishing Basz in sidebar. He's now responding.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:54 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member