2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is ICA trying to perform the Vulcan mindmeld on? Lee? She keep staring hard at someone.

MOMBOMB I love love love you, I depend on you when I am at work, thank you so much

Why was she still looking for Zanny as she said under oath "up until 6 weeks ago"??? Now they wanna change their tune?! Dont worry peeps im sure the jury is gonna be as furious as we are.

I wonder if Lee still believes everything his sister says.

Mock juror, please say you clearly remember how CA said she BELIEVED Caylee was with Zanny? The lack of any convo about drowning except in the mocking jail video "the NEW story is that Caylee drowned..." NEW story, not "the one I keep saying is true but the police won't listen..."

Arrgh! My internet went down from the recess to now. HLN is HORRIBLE!

Can't one be disbarred for suborning (sp) perjury? For asking for lies---I think JB can be in big trouble, correct, lawyers?

It appears to me that she is wishing/willing someone to look her way. Like she's hoping they look at her so she can perhaps give them some sort of signal/smile/whatever. JMO

Someone is rattling ICA. She is evil staring out into the gallery.

Dear Lord in heaven, Please, Please be the light that shines for Caylee Marie today.

What about CA's statement to ICA @ jail .......... 'they' are now saying Caylee drowned in pool .......... said facetiously, I might add!

Juror 14 writing lots of notes. Some of them watching #CindyAnthony, who has her head down and is rocking back and forth.
by stevehelling via twitter at 9:57 AM

During sidebars, Casey is usually looking at the live transcript of what is being said. We don't see that. Lawyers tables do. #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 9:57 AM

If I were a juror, I would clearly be able to see that the SAO is trying to hide things from me...

Personally, I see it as the Prosecution trying to keep out of testimony things that they know to be lies or having absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the facts of the case.

Okay back again.

Baez no further questions. Cross

Does anyone have the other pic of Caylee wearing that dress and that little thingy on her head (opening the sliding glass door)...it's a front view. I always thought she looked so big in that picture.

Today's defense exhibit picture:
2dwg9kh.jpg

1:15
2:22

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PjGW3_Cris&feature=channel_video_title"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PjGW3_Cris&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

2r7r22d.jpg

1:39
2:50

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/pope1982#p/u/12/j6Qcgq_HQbk"]YouTube - ‪pope1982's Channel‬‏[/ame]

I think that HHJP is on to CA and JB now. He tells CA that is a yes or no answer. JB it seems keep asking questions of her that LDB keeps objecting to and now sidebar number 6 I think

I'm glad HHJP is finally on to CA and is limiting her testimony. And I hope CA is scared out of her wits by HHJP.

BTW it looks like ICA is trying to get her brothers attention and eye contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur