2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think that this was not the Anthony's plan to go down this road until we got into the trial and saw that their daughter was getting a one way ticket to death row? I almost feel like they said "omigosh - she might just get sent to death row" and they've pulled out all the lies?

Is this the same CA who was screaming into the tv camera that Caylee was still alive and the entire world should be looking for her?

If you are talking about in the very beginning she actually said everyone needs to get off their azz and help find my grand daughter.
CA said that right in the cameras
Right then I knew something was fishy about this.

I don't know what to think... Could lee actually say he molested ica...or that he was molested by george? I'm really getting the feeling something horrible is about to happen

I can always count on you for the recaps...:rocker:

Sincerely, you are too awesome!:woohoo:

Oh, now I haven't done any caps since two weeks into this trial. I want to accept the praise(I do a little "bit" ;) ) but I am "so done" typing out this crazyness as it happens. I think I came close to exploding my brain. I had to stop.

But, thanks anyway! (Me) :loser:

I was going to leave early and so some painting today but I am not going to miss this cross.

BBM

Proof of premediated murder? No. It's absolutely possible that this was done with the intent of keeping Caylee quiet. Do I think it contributed to her death, yes. But I'm not convinced the intent of that was premeditated murder. Still first degree murder, though, because even if Caylee died as a result of a crime committed against her, that still falls under the requirements for first degree murder. And yes, even if that is what this jury concludes, the death penalty is still an option for them. I personally wouldn't recommend the DP in this case, but that's just me. And there are a few reason why I wouldn't.

What this jury does is a whole other story, though.

BBM

Tape over the mouth and nose of a child to keep them "quiet"?

Fortunately, a Supreme Court Judge ruled that the only reason to put duct tape over a person's nose and mouth is to prevent them from breathing.

But how would the tape keep a child quiet? How long can we live without breathing...

LDB is up, now we'll see some real lawyering and hopefully restore some sanity back to this case.

Open up the shorts LDB and MAKE CA see the shorts IN PERSON AS THEY ARE NOW!!!!!!!!!!

It's not the same dress but similar style...I always thought Caylee looked so big in the inset picture.
Cayleedoor.jpg

Omg, cindy CONSTANTLY brought up that Caylee drown? PLay the effing jail video back please!

I'm with you. Play every second of every videotaped interview with her, have her read every word of every statement she signed, play every videotaped deposition, play every tv interview she gave, every snippet of recordings of her from their front lawn/driveway/sidewalk........let the jury count for themselves how many times she said Caylee drowned.

LDB up! Getting photos together to be marked. DT objected. LDB "As soon as they're marked I will show them to Counsel". LOL! I hope they pull the jail video with KC mocking the drowning theory as mentioned by CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95