OK, Noah Presgrove, 19, Sept 4, 2023, Comanche, homicide, attended a house party, found on side of road

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sure, but the body isn’t going to continue processing alcohol after he’s dead.
Posting a link because learning is fun .And I know zero about BAC'S.
Alcohol in decomposed bodies: postmortem synthesis and distribution - PubMed
Boring read but google answered this acceptable way , which works easier than becoming an expert real quick.
After Death

In the case of deceased individuals, the body’s ability to break down alcohol ceases to function. The liver, which is responsible for metabolizing alcohol, is no longer active after death. As a result, any alcohol present in the body at the time of death will not be broken down or eliminated.

Dub said ,they remembered NP's BAC to be 0.14
So here is a chart to help us figure this out . Although if anyone has a working knowledge of this BAC (and I know,some of y'all do ,no shame ) please describe the experience ,for research of course.
https://www.notredamecollege.edu/sites/default/files/-Blood-Alcohol-Chart.pdf

His BAC seems to show he possibility could have been behaving as if he had a head injury before he possibly had a head injury. Seems they would be able to tell if the injuries happen in one exact moment verses a series of events.

Also ,the thought just occurred to me to see how many of these party goer's might have ended up in altercations with silly alcohol related crimes ,lots of people at a party for none of them to have had other life things happen do to silly kid games.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back