Identified! MN - St Paul, Childs & Warner Rd, WhtFem 16-30, UP4804, in Miss River, chipped teeth, clothes Jul'77 - Mary Jensen

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think I found some new information on Mary from FindAGrave: Mary Jean Jensen Belland (1950-1977) - Find a...

It appears that her actual name is Mary Jean Jensen Belland. She was 26-years-old at the time of her death. I find it weird that her family held a funeral and internment for her when Mary was supposedly a Jane Doe. She was married and had a daughter.

RIP Mary (September 1, 1950- July 20, 1977)

I think I found some new information on Mary from FindAGrave: Mary Jean Jensen Belland (1950-1977) - Find a...

It appears that her actual name is Mary Jean Jensen Belland. She was 26-years-old at the time of her death. I find it weird that her family held a funeral and internment for her when Mary was supposedly a Jane Doe. She was married and had a daughter.

That is weird. I'm glad she has her name back.

No date on the obit clip. However, it certainly is not recent! The font/typeset appears to be from around the time she died.

What on earth! She was declared dead prior to 2007.

Screenshot Capture - 2024-07-15 - 19-56-50.png

Last edited:
OMG her obituary is from July 21, 1977. WTF?

I wonder that's really her?
Because this is weird if it is... She was found on July 20, 1977.

I wonder if it is someone with the same name?

Screenshot Capture - 2024-07-15 - 20-23-15.png

Last edited:
Do you have links for these because I need to read this for myself. Omg, what really happened here?

Do you have links for these because I need to read this for myself. Omg, what really happened here?
I don't have a paid subscription, so I can only do screenshots of partial articles etc.

What you see is what you get..sigh..

But I can search.
I searched using the name in the obituary and found the same obituary.

Someone who has a paid subscription can do a full clip of the obituary with date published. It was published on July 21, 1977

There also appears to be some sort of official notice on August 3rd. Was there a burial or what?

Screenshot Capture - 2024-07-15 - 20-43-11.png

Last edited:

I just noticed the obituary has visitation on Thursday 4 - 9 pm WTF?
Also internment on Friday.

I wish I could access the full obituary. Whoever did the clip, did not clip the full obituary.

View attachment 518173
I can't find any article about what happened.
Thank you. I don't see a death date.

If they didn't have a body, how did they do all of this? Visitation? Interment?

Usually in cases like this, they just have a memorial service. And it's usually a few weeks later. N

I can't find her in the cemetery however...

This is so weird.

Thank you. I don't see a death date.

If they didn't have a body, how did they do all of this? Visitation? Interment?

Usually in cases like this, they just have a memorial service. And it's usually a few weeks later. N

I can't find her in the cemetery however...

This is so weird.
Most likely it WAS a memorial service imo.

I found her in the cemetery. It says she died on Jul 20 and was buried on Jul 22, 1977.

Now I'm really wondering??? Was there a mix up?? (Maybe MJ was missing for a day? There was a bad accident or something. They thought it was her and she was buried)

Screenshot Capture - 2024-07-16 - 03-08-33.png

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95