2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LDB showing that she thought she was still alive.

Shred her up LDB.

I think His Honor was trying to keep JB from encouraging CA to lie, as the SA would have a large amount of rebuttal.

I rewound. Right before they went to this last sidebar, JB said, "This rebuts recent fabrication, Judge."

Got rid of clothes that were too small. HA! potty-trained!

If Cindy and George knew all along that Caylee drowned, they should be prosecuted for fraud by setting up their non-profit organization to find Caylee. I wonder how much they pocketed in administrative costs, etc.

LDB asks #CindyAnthony if she left Caylee's bedroom the way it was while she was missing. Also kept bday presents? Yes. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:01 AM

Be afraid be very afraid.
She had a diaper on fgs.

LDB pointing out that CA would have garage sales when Caylee out grew clothes, or she stored them. She is also now bringing up potty training. CA says she would wear panties.

LDB never seems to get rattled or deter from her task. If I ever need a lawyer I really hope she is available!

Talking about Caylee wearing diaper. Woohoo!

Kelly

so we got rid of clothes that were too small and she is sometimes in panties now..!!!!!!! LDB

Goooooo Linda! She was wearing underwear.

Cindy can't stop blabbing.

Caylee wore panties at home. She wore pull ups if they went out--CA

The A's do not care about anyone but themselves and they will do whatever it takes to spare ICA the DP, even if it means lying and getting a baby killer acquitted. :furious:

GA & LA will lie, brace yourselves it's going to be a :rollercoaster:

JB makes his usual scrunched up face.
jb and his usual fce.jpg

An aside.....LDB has lost a lot of weight. She has always been attractive, but this pic really shows how small she is.
lost weight.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member