2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is reminding me - last night some show had the clip of LDB's meds comment/question to Cindy and Casey's eyebrows went up and she mouthed the word 'wow'. Yeah, take the stand, Casey. It'll be a whooooooooooole lot worse for you than that meds question.

No, she wasn't potty trained. She was a little behind in that (for a girl)...but cindy will never say it.

I know I’m in the minority here, but it’s my contention that GA, CA, Baez and all those implicated by the release of discovery from April 2010 have been involved in a twisted plot to exonerate ICA. Think about it, River’s sister in jail with ICA and busy passing notes for her that allude to sexual abuse. River involved in an affair with GA and he just happens to confess Caylee’s death was an accidental drowning that snowballed. Plus the affair shows what a degenerate uncaring person GA is. And now CA alludes to the ladder to the pool accidentally left up and Caylee able to open doors. If this isn’t a devious plot to give the accidental death some substance then I don’t know what is. They have all played the system and have actively conspired for YEARS to save ICA .Add to that an out and out deceptive attorney at the helm. Sounds outrageous but it makes perfect sense to me when looking at this twisted evil family.

Great summary. I could add to it. You are right. Years in the making, even at the memorial. CMA CMA CMA. Good grief. Twisted.

LDB is going the direction of the shorts still fitting.. GOOOOOOO SA

Go LDB!!! Going to hammer home the fact a 24m does in fact fit a 34 month old wearing panties! In my experience with Circo 24m they are between a 2t & 3t, which Caylee would have been in.

LDB showing that she thought she was still alive.

That's not hard. There is an avalanche of evidence showing that CA believed Caylee was alive at least until the body was recovered, at which time she continued to try to muddy the waters by insisting that she was still alive.

That word, "panties" should never be used no less about a 2.75 year old child.

Earlier,I have heard Cindy say that Caylee was not potty trained

Good point by LDB: Caylee's BR maintained and unopened Bday presents kept prior to her remains being found. Implying "why do this if you knew/believed she'd drowned?"

Also brought up: Whether Caylee was potty trained, did she wear diapers, etc.

Memory loss on the switch from diapers to pull ups

Burdick (LDB) asks if on June 15 Caylee was potty trained. Cindy says just about- she wore underwear but they carried diapers just in case
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:03 A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member