2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have to mute and clean the sink and tub if CA gets me going again!!

Casey watched her mother walk up the entire distance to the witness stand.

Oh my...not again....just when you thought it was safe to go back in the court room.:truce:

I think LDB did not eviscerate CA yesterday because she did not have all the information in front of her that she needed.
I am soooo looking forward to this morning.
LDB vs CA - any question who's going to win this contest? Any question at all?
Not in my mind.

KC does NOT look happy, upbeat, etc. today. CA doesn't look anything but combative already. KC hawked her mother's every move up to her sitting down.

Now she will tell us she bought that shirt Caylee was wearing.

Oh no, back to the shorts are too small...Gimme a break.

asking her if The Shorts no longer fit her.

Seems Cindy and JB were cooking up more last night.....

Advance warning --- CA's lips are pursed- expect whoppers.

Watch your blood pressure folks...lol

Ugh I have to mute this my heart can't take it....updates please.

Talking about the shorts JB you testified that the shorts no longer fit her

CA I testified that the last time I saw her she was wearing 3T's

(Sorry if this should go in the side bar. It's closed.)

I'm feeling strangely flat this morning. Could it be that I'm seeing this whole defense in a harsher light and I'm left feeling, well, a little quesy? In my opinion, this whole "ineffective" counsel bruhaha has been an act. Cindy and George may fully have participated in the opening statements, knowing KC wouldn't go on the stand, that nothing could be proven - just thrown out there like a baby in a trash bag? Sacrifice it all for KC and leave little Caylee out there to rot figuratively and realistically? Not saying they participated in the murder, but my "gut feeling" is that this whole defense is a dog and pony show meant to do one thing only, and that's to cause enough reasonable doubt to keep her either out of jail or off death row. I have no respect for any one of them, including CA and GA. Sorry but I am feeling heavy hearted this morning and needed to get that out.

I think what you're feeling is understandable. Yesterday I felt deflated and like a fool. I am hoping that there will be some redemption by the state today! Prayers!

Gonna show her the last video. Ug.

OMG, seriously? Now the shorts again. My daughter is on the high end of the growth chart too, but she still wears 24 months and 2T! She will be 3 next week!

ICA & Ca this morning

Attachments

• ica7.jpg
    ica7.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 61
  • CA1.jpg
    CA1.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 56
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics