2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
Cindy is more dressed up and has a new haircut for her testimony as a defense witness

48 seconds ago

I noticed the haircut yesterday as well.

Wonder if JOse is trying to head off whatever it is that JA found yesterday to prove CA was at work.....get to jury first....

He had to know that the state will try to prove that she was at work when she told them she wasn't.

Cindy is wearing her wounded look today. Another breakdown? No sympathy today.

Is he back to the shorts?? Does he have ANY children?

Let her watch the video! Let her REMEMBER what this is all about!!!

Here come the "tears" on que from ICA and JB. Wait for CA to ask for tissues.

HHBP - lets return the jury....CA has moved to the aisle (to take the stand?) IS is saying CA will be first witness of the day.

Jury enters - CA standing in back of the

JB calls CA - she affirms "so Help me God yes"

JB - talk to you about the shorts Caylee found in on Surburban Dr - seen a photo of those short - testified previously shorts no longer fit her - last time I saw her she was in 3T - that photo taken spring 2007 - Caylee was on the high end of the growth chart - that day videotape from the photo - object - relevance - Sidebar

Oh, it's the parade of purty pictures day...

The last time CA saw her she was wearing 3 T

Caylee was on the high end of the growth chart.

Umm who called the sidebar?

NO JB--Caylee is NO longer growing, thanks to your client!!

Shorts size....eeerrrtt, wrong. Kids often can fit into their smaller sized bottoms again after they've been potty trained and no longer wear diapers.

Baez using the shorts as an excuse to play the vid with Caylee and her loving mother.

Sneaky, but LDB caught it.

Wants to show video of ICA and Caylee? Why?? To show the shorts?

on Caylee's shorts....too small so someone who wasn't familiar with her size put those shorts on her??? Boy, Baez is reaching..:maddening:

So what is he getting at? :waitasec: Her shorts didn't fit?

Isn't she wearing the shorts in question in the video?

Sure, that was caylee's SKELETON w/ animal bites on it, SURe that was her skull COVERED in duct tape-----but darnit those weren't her shorts?!!????

JB is going after "If the shorts don't fit you must aquit" kind of like a OJ moment

Cindy really ruined my ENTIRE day yesterday.

I also noticed this morning Casey's dark circles are gone. She must of really enjoyed yesterday.

(I don't want her to have one second of happiness.)

Caylee would have fit into those shorts. She was actually quite thin in the last few months of her life. She was not as chubby as she was and her hair, too, appeared to be thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela