2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now I am expected to believe that
-a mother who would throw her daughter in a dump would be extremely picky that she was wearing only clothes that fit perfectly.
-that a child may only have only one pair of similar shorts, in one size only
-that the deceased Caylee was dressed by George after her death? Why else would she be in non-fitting clothes? Wasn't Casey in charge of her before she drowned?

What is he doing, pulling an OJ? If the shorts didn't fit, you must acquit?

ICA & Ca this morning

CA has really aged...her face looks like she's been crying alot...I hope she comes through for Caylee and also GA...I hope she's not throwing her hubby under that mack truck....

I can already tell cindy is lying. In her opinion, Caylee would be a three (maybe)....doesn't mean she couldn't wear a size 2T. She is not on the high end,,imo.

You know what impression the 24 months shorts give me? Caylee was fending for herself. Dressing herself along with her cheese in the fridge and getting the jar of peanut butter asking for someone to open it. Along with Casey telling Caylee "get your shoes and socks on, we're leaving" and the female witness helping her as she struggled. A 2 year old feeding and clothing themself because her mother couldn't be bothered to get up or get off of the computer.

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
If kc takes the stand I would love for LDB to ask her "What did you mean when you told Tracey that they haven't even found the clothes yet"

This is a good point.

In the defense fabrication, Caylee was running around as normal that morning and hopped into the pool, where she drowned. Who was supposed to have dressed her in shorts too small no longer in the shorts drawer - Roy Kronk?

JA has a huge grin on today...hope they have something good up their sleeves....Caylee deserves and is screaming for justice...

There was a cumulative progression of myspace access reported by the other program, remember...81, 82, 83.

That, and if you go with the Cacheback report you'd have to believe that someone accessed the chloroform page 84 times while only looking at myspace once during that period. makes more sense the other way around.

Since he did not testify to it that way, (not arguing with you) the DT needs to bring that out. I think JB was talking out of his @@@ when he said they let their computer experts go. He knew the history was going to be an issue.

I went to bed at 7:00 last night because I had a blazing headache and my adrenaline was through the roof. I couldn't fathom listening to all of the TH after this liar's testimony yesterday. I promised myself that I would never allow myself to get so overinvolved again with this trial after yesterday.

WSers, I am praying for us today. Mods, another day of FORGIVENESS for what we may turn into after CAs testimony. LOL

They're trying to insinuate that someone who didn't know which clothes fit Caylee dressed her and dumped her - so it clearly couldn't of been ICA!

CA plays word games, just like JB. This should be interesting.

why would you put shorts on a dead child?

the shorts still fit her.

end of story.

It's that video of ICA and Caylee "playing". At least the SA ia prepared to be prepared for anything today!

I thought they were going to show the nursing home video - doesn't she have the shorts on in that one?

I think Cindy is preparing for the tears. From the minute she started talking about the shorts she was trying to look shook up. Here we go again.

What difference does it make that Cindy thinks the shorts didn't fit her...it was Caylee in the swamp thrown away like garbage. What if the shorts don't fit, you must acquit???

And who said the clothes were actually on little Caylee - that she was wearing them when her body was dumped.
ICA said they haven't even found her clothes yet - like they were dumped separately.

those shorts in the one video of Casey playing w/Caylee seem to be the ones found at the dump site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member