2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA saying GA had 2 phones - work phone or cell phone. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

LDB is asking whether CA called GA about the gate being open, and did she use house or cell and did she call his cell or work. Records!!!! Careful CA.

At least 2 answers for everything, truthful or not. I believe the 2 answers has some signifance - are there are psychologists/mental health types on this thread?

oooh I love LDB's tone of voice. She is a little tigress, she is!

So the June 16th timecard is accurate, yet the ones from March 17th & 21st aren't... puhleeze Cindy GMAB!

this is what happens when you don't play nice in the sandbox with LDB the first time! whoa~~

Here goes the chroloform seachers, busting her right now

Does anyone know if the press order all of the sidebar transcripts?

But Cindy says she hasn't reviewed that in 3 years. Cindy is looking at time sheet it appears. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:23 AM

#leeanthony is back in courtroom. He has never been before here unless on days testified.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 10:23 AM

#CaseyAnthony Burdick showing Cindy her time card from 6-16-08. Showing she was at work.
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:22 AM

Man, LDB is adding bullets to the clip.

What's on her feet?

Sneakers.

But the more I think about it, the more I think Bill Schaefer may be mistaken in his estimate. A 2-year-old can be about half her adult height, and a sliding door handle can be about 3 feet high. It is not impossible that Caylee could have been about the size shown in the photo.

CA is walking right into a trap re her timecards, the time she claimed she was not at work, and previous statements regarding when she was out of work. So, I guess her timecards are actually correct...

Hmmmm again.

Snicker, showing that CA and GA at work when the "incident" happened.

one of the ting you talked about was the ladder being back by the pool and the side gate open?
Yes.
Caylee would not have been able to open that gate.
No way could she have opened the gate.
Today you say the night of the 16th you said it might have been a consequent date, later that week.
Yes, I knew it was one of several dates.
You said you called George when you made that discovery. From the house phone?
I'm not sure
But that's only two options, correct? There was no work phone, you had to call him from your home pone or your cell phone.
Did you leave a message for him that day?
I can't remember, but I know we communicated.
You acknowledge that in June 2008, you've already made other errors, you indicated the last time you saw Caylee was ...
Objection.
Overruled.
You recall the statement you made when you first saw Caylee--a week prior to Father's Day, correct. The video of her with your dad.
You said you went to work and told some people about the ladder?
Yes.
You also told them about the gas can incident on June 24, correct?
Objection.
Overruled.
Approaching Cindy...
Have looked at your entries.
Shows you at work on June 16, 2008.
Is that accurate?
Were you at work on June 17, 2008.
I'm sure I worked June 17.
And through June 24?
Yes, I just came off vacation, so I was back to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24