2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
here we go ....Lee Anthony. And so glad CA disn't look at ICA on her way off the stand

LDB sits.

JB discussing evidence.
Those are photos of tags on the clothing, are they not?
That one is a cotton.
The knit material is much stretchier, is it not.
Yes.

JB arguing about material.

You've kept lots of clothing, correct? You didn't sell it all at yard sales?
Yes.
JB: And a lot was kept in Casey's room?
CA: Casey only had an armoire, and the clothes and small table was full of clothing.
JB: The shorts Caylee was found in hadn't been seen in months? You'd only see them when you washed them, correct? Was it your custom to go looking for clothing Caylee didn't use anymore?

CA: If something was too tight as I put it on Caylee, I'd go back throughall the clothes to see what she had outgrown.
JB: So unless you washed them, you wouldn't see the clothing on a regular basis...?
CA; Correct.
JB: Caylee was almost 3 years old. She was a regular toddler. Did you discipline her like she was in the military? Were you overly strict with her? So she ran and played like a regular toddler?

LDB: The cotton shorts same fabric as the sorts in the photograph that we saw--
Similar.

CA: "I believe she was above average." Broke my heart. A glimpse of a proud loving Grandma... Why can't this woman just stay on that track and stop lying for her <modsnip> daughter?!!

LA up! Wonder what's going to happen here.........

The State's CIC is dissolving and they are trying to hold it together... no problem with that, but JP is helping them, and I have a big problem with that!!

Agree that the DT is making some pretty big inroads, not sure I agree that JP is being overly supportive of either side though.

...and before anyone asks which trial I am watching, keep in mind I am opining based on what the jury has heard - not the prevailing opinion in this forum.

Some seem to get angry that someone mentioned the states case is falling apart. It's just an opinion (not mine btw).

It's not completely falling apart but if LDB doesn't shred CA to bits in rebuttal there are enough cracks that some jurors might believe this garbage because CA is grandma.

THey just need to clean up on rebuttal.

Sorry, I thought she did a very poor job with CA. A whole lot of nothing to over come CA's incredible story about telling LE she thought Caylee had drowned.

leeanthony on the stand. Testifying for defense.
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:32 AM

And cindy stands down from testifying. Next witness Lee Anthony. Buckle up. #caseyanthony
by abcashleigh via twitter at 10:32 AM

#CindyAntony steps down and next witness is Lee Anthony. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:32 AM

#caseyanthony Cindy says there's no way Caylee could have opened side gate to pool.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 10:32 AM

LDB just has to remind JB to take his exhibits off the stand......d'oh!!!

here we go.... Lee.

Am betting he supports GA molested Casey or Caylee or says he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz