2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SA should ask him if he smelled like human decomp when he owned it.

He's going to say all the stains were in there when he got the car....

Yesterday was March 17, the searches
I could be wrong But I am thinking she was showing one time CA says her times cards sy she was there she must of been at work and the next time CA says well just because they say that it doesn't really mean I was there ... JMO

No, she didn't. The searches on the computer were on MAR 17 and MAR 21, not JUNE.

I believe she DID refute her testimony from yesterday. Yesterday, just because her time sheet showed her to be at work didn't necessarily mean she was there. Now, today, her timesheet shows she was there so she must have definitely been at work. Direct contradiction of what she said yesterday. Regardless of the days being in June or March. That is not the issue. The issue is either the time sheets are right or they are not. Can't cherry pick when you want them to be correct or incorrect.

Wonder if those stains also contained human decomposition when Lee owned it :waitasec:

I call BS. Who remembers stains in their trunk that they haven't owned in SIX YEARS?

Notice, how every answer has a little extra fluff to it. Imo it's to make the lie seem more believable... doesn't work though..most just sound like, blathering fools. moo

OMG, this family has AMAZING memories. How many here know how many stains are in the trunk of their car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018