2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bunch of horse chit. This is turning into a real joke.

I agree. Now a whole day to have to listen to talking heads speculate... and talk about Caylee drowning.

Why has everyone forgot the Zanny story?!?

I believe he took her into the jury room so he could inform them what was going on (at least one of the WESH reporters said so).

On a side note, did anyone else catch Casey full of smiles watching judge walk back past her? She smiled and laughed and watched him walk all the way back. WTH?

if the judge and court reporter have to do something, i am wondering if they have to reread testimony to see if there has been some kind of violation.

I watched Casey's face yesterday when Judge Perry was talking about the trial wrapping up next week, Casey did not look happy.

JC on HLN saying he's going the testify, the expert, to why there was choloroform in the trunk

which, actually, I can answer even though I'm not an expert. There was chloform in the trunk because ICA searched 84 times how to make the CHIT and chloroformed her daughter in the trunk:maddening:

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Jeff Ashton says they are taking a deposition today but it's not related to todays ending #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Maybe because Furtin was supposed to testify today now the defense doesn't have anyone else ready to go for the rest of the day? Maybe ICA is the next to testify and Baez said she isn't ready to testify early? But then why did HHJP say he and court reporter had something to do? Just to tell jury they're adjourned for the day?

My head hurts! What do you guys think?

The judge said that they have a legal issue APART from Dr. Furton (this am's issue) testimony. Then he told clerk to stay - that they had some work to do.

If I was the jury, I'd be beyond LIVID at this point.

I half way think some of this nonsense the DT is pulling is part of their agenda to get the jury to dislike and blame the judge...but it appears he is in control of that

They had numerous people waiting to testify this morning. Why couldn't they at least get to them? Was their reason to be there tied into Furton's testimony that was not going to happen?

All the twitterers are saying it's a legal issue relating to Dr. Furton but NOT related to his changed opinion???

I've never seen a trial that moved so slow like this and tons of issues and sidebar love as much as this trial is. But then again I've never seen a DT lawyer like JB either.

Well, as a Florida taxpayer, I resent the H*ll out of these delays! I can only imagine how the jury feels. Even the Dessert Lady wouldn't cheer me up at this point.

I'm surprised the HHJP would allow us all to lose a day. He's obviously concerned about the schedule, hence the reason we now go on Saturdays. So what "legal matter" would be so important that HHJP would feel he needed to cancel court for the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member