2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a theory I have and believe me when I say it is only a "theory"

I think ICA went back to the house after GA went to work and got involved on the computer and left the back sliding glass door open. Maybe just maybe the stairs to the pool were up and Caylee climbed up and got in the water. ICA not paying attention then she found her but it was too late. She knew she was going to be with Tony that night and put Caylee in the back of her car too afraid to report it knowing the wrath of her mother. Now as far as the duct tape. I think she did that to keep the fluids from leaking from her body then she had to come up with a plan to get rid of the body.

Please don't kill me here I am only theorizing on this and speculating. I do feel that ICA is 100% responsible for the death of her daughter and should be found guilty of 1st degree murder.

Yeah, except Caylee didn't drown.

How do I know?

1) Baez said she did
2) April Whalen
3) DUCT TAPE

Fluids come out of many many openings other than the nose and mouth.

I worry about ICA taking the stand, she just may be able to fool the jury.......

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Do we know the name of Cindy's "Magic Memory Pills" ...

:floorlaugh:

I would love to find out what they are too... My hubby has a severe case of CRS and could use on of CA's memory boost pills..

#CaseyAnthony Bunch of cops in the hall. Sgt. John Allen, Melich, Bloise. Defense making a case that cops had it in for Casey early on.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:47 AM

I personally do not think Blaming the cops for being on Casey early on is very smart.
She knew the answers and we all know that now. We have known all along, but now the jury knows.
Wow, they are insane.

I feel that if the DT is going to have ICA testify it will be today. They will want to get her on the stand soon after lunch and go on until court adjourns for the day. DT will want to have the jury left with a crying ICA for their short weekend. Just IMO.

JA talking now, JB handed doc to him @ 8:40 this morning

I think originally ICA was going to go for the drowning story. I believe it was her who came back to the house, put the ladder up and opened the gate. Then decided to go with the nanny story...and of course she had plenty of time to spin the nanny story until Cindy found her.

I'm starting to think the ladder/gate incident occurred several days prior to the day Caylee "went missing".

sounds like somebodies report changed overnight and tried to catch JA off guard

I feel that if the DT is going to have ICA testify it will be today. They will want to get her on the stand soon after lunch and go on until court adjourns for the day. DT will want to have the jury left with a crying ICA for their short weekend. Just IMO.

Ayup, that's what I've been thinking!!!!!!!

If JB is back there talking to ICA - maybe he's getting her ready to take the stand????????

Oh hush and let me dream!!!!!!!!!!

Could she actually hold up her right hand an swear to tell the whole truth? I think the whole court would erupt in hysterical laughter.

JB violating the court order regarding reports AGAIN?! You've got to be kidding me!!!

The Anthony's may want to re-think their strategy as they will sell far less books, movies, pictures etc.... if she walks than if she is convicted, that goes for JB too. jmo

I'd rather eat broken glass than give the A's one red :twocents: either way. :snooty:
If and when Casey is convicted, you can be certain Mom will be making regular deposits into ICA's commissary fund. Far be it from Cindy and George to deny the Princess her Skittles and mascara. :yuck:

More trial by ambush by the DT. JA requesting a Richardson hearing, at close says HHJP.

HHJBP says that he cannot testify to anything not in original report and they can settle it later.

JB arguing

Good Morning All!!!

Time to strap into my chair. Ya'll remember to keeps your arms and hands inside the ride at all times! lol!

wm

JB says no new opinions. JB says these things are what he has said between his report and depos and now attacking JA for even questioning this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member