2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think originally ICA was going to go for the drowning story. I believe it was her who came back to the house, put the ladder up and opened the gate. Then decided to go with the nanny story...and of course she had plenty of time to spin the nanny story until Cindy found her.

I think you're absolutely right, Rapunzel! :wink:

The A's were busted before Caylee was murdered and no matter what happens they will be busted after. IIRC they were near foreclosure on the house.

If this family gets one million, two million etc. it will be gone very quickly - they will be sued by so many people from whom they took money while continuing the CASEY fraud case. Not to mention legal costs.

Two words I love 'trust fund'. LOL

Yes I can see that, but not Mallory. I just do not see where she could be successfully sued. She is pretty much an innocent bystander. Who has been dragged along. So if she wants to write a book, then she should.

PS. It only makes my car payment. It is not big enough to let me live a life of leisure.

Unless he says he has been taking Cindy's magic memory pills.........:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Do we know the name of Cindy's "Magic Memory Pills" ...

:floorlaugh:

So last night when I was watching some vids from yesterday, I started humming Dudley DoRight's theme song when JA appeared.

Bill Shaeffer is saying she won't be sentencted until August!

Good Morning Everyone,

You know, this whole thing is so very sad. Obviously, the family will do anything to protect this waste of human skin. But really, do George and Cindy care nothing for thier son? If they want to throw away their lives and reputations, so be it. But Lee is thier only real chance to have a future with a shred of happiness to it. But have they ever even given that a thought?

Have they ever even considered:

......That Lee has decades of employment in front of him. How will he be received at interviews? Would you hire him? Would you really?

.......Lee will marry one day and perhaps have children. Have George and Cindy ever even thought about what would happen if that marriage failed? Think of the child custody hearing...."My husband was accused of molesting his own sister and he never denied it"

......I am amazed that Lee would allow himself to be used like this. Has he played second fiddle, been so submissive to his mother....that in the end, he does what he always has...and catered to Casey's needs?

It's one thing to try to get your kid off (although that is as wrong as wrong can be), but it's quite another to potentially ruin the future of your remaining child in the process.

It's just so sick.

MOO

Yesterday Bill Schaffer and Kathi Belich said they were obtaining the sidebar transcript where the defense was explaining their new defense story. We were all looking forward to reading it. Has it ever been published? Still don't see it?

Just want to say I appreciate all of the insight and compassion I find when following this case with all of the members here. It is emotional, frustrating and there is something new everyday. At times I just want to walk away but I can't. I have shed tears, been angry and just sick to my stomach over the careless injustice that has been done to Caylee. I draw strength from everyone here and the courage to keep following for the memory and justice for Caylee. So I thank God for everone here and just wanted to start what promises to be another challenging day in court with a BIG THANK-YOU to everyone here.

‘mornin’ cyber family.

Hope all is well this morning

WHere are you guys seeing live feeds? I don't see anyone live yet??

I go with the theory that LA was supposed to blurt out that he was upset because he thought he might be the father and I doubt that leap was made by the jury.

Very funny seeing Baez in the lock up room sitting down in front of besser blocks, ah wishful thinking for the future on my part - it suited him LOL

I hope this is stressed to the jury. *
When Casey was being interviewed by the police officer, he repeated to her that accidents happen, and if this was the case, now was the time to state it, but she did not budge....
I believe this was because what happened was so bad, that NOTHING was worse than the truth. So she had nothing to lose to lie, even poorly; dragging officers to her fake place of employment. It was all done to stall and buy time; focus the search on a fictitious nanny so her daughter's body would have enough time to decompose and destroy the evidence. If Caylee had really drowned, Casey would need her remains to be found to show the evidence of drowning. She knew that what she did was worse than anyone could even conceive and so it made perfect sense to lie and lie, to stall her being found, and so hide the truth forever.

ITA with this. I've always thought about her comment "they haven't even found her clothes yet." as a red herring...clothes put somewhere to throw everyone off track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhokilledBettie?