2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what happened to the motion hearing at 8:30?

I think some people were confused with what HHJP said yesterday. I believe he was talking about the motion filed by the DT asking for dismissal accusing JAshton of prosecutorial misconduct regarding the Rodgriquez witness. (bunch of malarkey if you ask me).

HHJP said that it would be an eventiary hearing not just attorneys flapping their gums so they need to have evidence at the hearing. He said he would hear it either at 8:30 in the morning (whenever they are ready) or at the end of a court day. He said he was not interrupting the trial for this hearing.

IMO

Here is a theory I have and believe me when I say it is only a "theory"

I think ICA went back to the house after GA went to work and got involved on the computer and left the back sliding glass door open. Maybe just maybe the stairs to the pool were up and Caylee climbed up and got in the water. ICA not paying attention then she found her but it was too late. She knew she was going to be with Tony that night and put Caylee in the back of her car too afraid to report it knowing the wrath of her mother. Now as far as the duct tape. I think she did that to keep the fluids from leaking from her body then she had to come up with a plan to get rid of the body.

Please don't kill me here I am only theorizing on this and speculating. I do feel that ICA is 100% responsible for the death of her daughter and should be found guilty of 1st degree murder.

Didn't she call CA late in the afternoon asking her to babysit Caylee that night? I could be wrong - the dates get mixed up on me sometimes.

Could someone explain this to me, please?

Can Baez put on experts on the psychological ramifications of sexual abuse WITHOUT first establishing that Casey has made these accusations?

If not, who are the possible sources for that testimony?

Thanks!

I don't believe he can bring in an expert to testify to things not in evidence.

Um, JB's opening statement when he said she was molested by her bro? He was right there, why not ask him? Of course they were expecting a bombshell.

Oh and........GOOD MORNING PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, but Lee has already been on the stand and fizzled. He's had plenty of chances to talk about abuse and hasn't - why would they be expecting it yesterday? . They don't hear the news reports that whichever day is supposed to be a bombshell. Twitters from the time of his testimony say the jurors were listening intently to the back & forth about whether or not Lee reached out to the defense (and not the SA) but didn't report anything special except sighs at the sidebars for the rest.

JB's opening statement wasn't credible, so I don't know who would be surprised that he can't back any of it up.

Good morning. :) I so wish I didn't have to work this morning!! Thank you all for providing up to the minute coverage to check when I have a break.

What doesn't make sense is JB claims George molested Casey. So Casey looks to George for help to cover up a drowning? The one person who supposedly caused her pain in life. Yet she also stated what a good father and grandfather he had been on video. That defies logic.

I don't even believe the DT believes this it's just an excuse to acquit her only it won't.

I think some people were confused with what HHJP said yesterday. I believe he was talking about the motion filed by the DT asking for dismissal accusing JAshton of prosecutorial misconduct regarding the Rodgriquez witness. (bunch of malarkey if you ask me).

HHJP said that it would be an eventiary hearing not just attorneys flapping their gums so they need to have evidence at the hearing. He said he would hear it either at 8:30 in the morning (whenever they are ready) or at the end of a court day. He said he was not interrupting the trial for this hearing.

IMO

That was my interpretation as well, Talina.

People will do strange stuff for $$. Me, I prefer to earn it the old fashioned way. My trust fund.

I KEEEEEEEEED

The A's were busted before Caylee was murdered and no matter what happens they will be busted after. IIRC they were near foreclosure on the house.

If this family gets one million, two million etc. it will be gone very quickly - they will be sued by so many people from whom they took money while continuing the CASEY fraud case. Not to mention legal costs.

Two words I love 'trust fund'. LOL

Yes, but Lee has already been on the stand and fizzled. He's had plenty of chances to talk about abuse and hasn't - why would they be expecting it yesterday? . They don't hear the news reports that whichever day is supposed to be a bombshell. Twitters from the time of his testimony say the jurors were listening intently to the back & forth about whether or not Lee reached out to the defense (and not the SA) but didn't report anything special except sighs at the sidebars for the rest.

JB's opening statement wasn't credible, so I don't know who would be surprised that he can't back any of it up.

Yesterday was the first time the DT had him up. Remember when the DT is crossing the SA's witness they can only ask questions that the SA has. Yesterday was the first opportunity to bring it in with Lee.

I watched Lee's testimony without reading along here yesterday and I, too, felt like Lee was crying and sad because of being left out. It was the first time he has probably said any of that out loud in front of his family. I think his tears were from the situation his family is in now and probably not paying much attention to Caylee before she died.

I didn't feel for a second like Baez was trying to pull the family secret out of him and I think (hope!) the jury didn't read it that way either. It wasn't until I read on here what so many are now saying that I could see it from the point of view.

I don't know what Baez was actually trying to do having re-watched it after reading here but I'm convinced the jury will not read too much into Lee's break down and see it as I did .... just feeling really hurt in general.

And that the family is extremely dysfunctional.

If anyone knows: people used to list more mfile (akami) links than the x20877 one. Does anyone still have these?

jb just went back to talk to kc,had to sit on a bench in the holding room.

:seeya: Good morning!

*Anyone other than me experiencing something akin to battle fatigue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhokilledBettie?