2011.06.27. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Also, a responsible attorney would have looked at the evidence, looked at how his client was behaving and coming off to the public, and pled this case out. If he is so against the DP, why is he playing with her life in this way? Totally irresponsible, imo.

He wouldn't have become a BIG celebrity along with ICA if he did the RIGHT thing. :loser:

Not to belabor the point about um, where guys "relieve" themselves, but LP saying 'Why didn't RK go to the school, they've got 20 bathrooms?' I'm just a Floridian for a year now, but if a meter reader walked up to a school in NJ and tried to use the facilites I'm sure that would not be allowed. No school in NJ is going to allow a 'workman' onto the premises to use the bathroom! Imagine the legal complications! That would be a stranger entering onto school property!

I believe the school was closed in August anyway.

Anyone know the context of the video NG is showing over and over where Casey points with her whole right arm and her face gets angry and then JB is blocking the view of the camera, moves away and she goes blank and adjusts her shirt? It's not from today because in the tape she's wearing a striped shirt - today's shirt was white.

Maybe ICA did want Caylee to be found sooner rather than later, so she told JB very early on where she had put her. She had duct tape on her that supported the kidnapping theory, and she could use her get out jail free card back in Aug 2008.

I wonder if ICA thought she'd be found pretty quickly cos of where she dumped her.

Do we have still shot of ICA 'moment of rage'? I sw it on TV and hubby missed it.
Sure was good! To bad jury didn't see her eyes and teeth and did she strike JB
with a punch or slap? and wear did it hit him? I only saw her arm go up..........video?

Anyone know the context of the video NG is showing over and over where Casey points with her whole right arm and her face gets angry and then JB is blocking the view of the camera, moves away and she goes blank and adjusts her shirt? It's not from today because in the tape she's wearing a striped shirt - today's shirt was white.

I think this was Sat. & some are saying her anger was probably over this 'competency' issue.

I wish the jury could see that "moment of rage" video.

I think its great that NG keeps showing that angry, nasty, grit the teeth face that she showed the other day. she keeps playing it over and over.

Have they talked about what that was about?

This is one video I don't mind being played over and over and over

She looks totally shocked when she realizes she is on camera. That is so funny. Gotcha!

What was the context of that reaction from Casey?

leonard baez says what i sort of think... Except i think ica told baez who told psychic so she could tell pi's and they could find the body- no le involved- am i nuts? I think kronk really did just happen to find caylee in august and dec.

^^^ lol!!

Leonard Baez says what I sort of think... except I think ICA told Baez who told psychic so she could tell PI's and they could find the body- no LE involved- am I nuts? I think Kronk really did just happen to find Caylee in August and Dec.

That's exactly what I think too ;)
One thing for sure is SOMEONE told Lucas ... and SOMEONE, the only one who could .. KC told Baez ... so it has to be someone he told
I'm not sure if he spoke to Dominic first and he set it up with Lucas or if Baez contacted her directly ...
Oh I would love for Baez to call Lucas as a witness ....

That's exactly what I think too ;)
One thing for sure is SOMEONE told Lucas ... and SOMEONE, the only one who could .. KC told Baez ... so it has to be someone he told
I'm not sure if he spoke to Dominic first and he set it up with Lucas or if Baez contacted her directly ...
Oh I would love for Baez to call Lucas as a witness ....

You really believe that all those people would conspire together to cover for the murderer of an innocent child? And not even get paid for it?

Maybe ICA did want Caylee to be found sooner rather than later, so she told JB very early on where she had put her. She had duct tape on her that supported the kidnapping theory, and she could use her get out jail free card back in Aug 2008.

Hmm... interesting theory. But wouldn't that make Baez complicit in covering up a murder? I don't think much of the guy, but I don't think he'd agree to become a willing accomplice to her dirty deeds.

I do think ICA perhaps thought that if and when Caylee was ever found that everyone would think the evil kidnapping nanny killed her - just as she claimed all along.

True to her nature, though, ICA didn't plan it out very well. She waited too long and danced and screwed the night away for 31 days before she came up with or revealed her story. Had she screamed the story from the rooftops immediately upon killing poor Caylee, she just may have gotten away with it. With everyone feeling sorry for the poor victim. Or at least it would have bought her some more time. But then she would have had to portray the broken hearted, grieving mother. Not near as much fun as hot body contests.

Hmm... interesting theory. But wouldn't that make Baez complicit in covering up a murder? I don't think much of the guy, but I don't think he'd agree to become a willing accomplice to her dirty deeds.

I do think ICA perhaps thought that if and when Caylee was ever found that everyone would think the evil kidnapping nanny killed her - just as she claimed all along.

True to her nature, though, ICA didn't plan it out very well. She waited too long and danced and screwed the night away for 31 days before she came up with or revealed her story. Had she screamed the story from the rooftops immediately upon killing poor Caylee, she just may have gotten away with it. With everyone feeling sorry for the poor victim. Or at least it would have bought her some more time. But then she would have had to portray the broken hearted, grieving mother. Not near as much fun as hot body contests.

Too bad she was caught on camera having a good old time. Hard to dispute that.

I saw DC not look in the blue tub in the shed of the abandoned house. He didn't look into anything that would logically be a place to hide a body. He knew, for sure, that the body was in a plastic bag. The abandoned house doesn't seem to make sense. Was he looking for doll clothes? What was he looking for there?

I agree curious.......he knew what to look for.....

when he was at that abandoned house .....he starting digging....and moved some pavers off and dug some more......( not with a shovel though)

perhaps.....it was pavers and garbage bags he was looking for.....also maybe one of the clue's was look * behind the abandoned house*.....Caylee was found in the woods right behind that house.....( i think.....since i do not know for sure the exact spot .....(im not a crime scene investigator)....im not a chimist either :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89
Back