2011.06.27. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think that everyone can confidently say that ICA is close to home now, I.e., she is in jail and soon will be in her new home ... Prison.

Mark is a hoot.."Dumb&Dumber"=Hoover&Casey! He didn't believe them at all.

I like LISA,not a fan of her mother

I should have put ...and her mother is Gloria Allred but In some ways even though she is over the top I admire her guts, strength and her willingness to defend for the sake of our all mighty dollar and the people that don't have any dollars at the time.

Ginette Lucas is ON right now giving her story re: what she told Casey about where to find Caylee..Begin at abandoned house, just as a starting point, so that explains that.

Mark Eiglarsh was in the courtroom today. Loved his take on things - he said as far as DC and JH - it was "like Dumb and Dumber meet the Blair Witch Project". hahahahaha That is a quote from him. He also said that his 5 year old takes better video than these guys.

Mark is a very reputable attorney from my neck of the woods - South Florida and I always listen and respect his opinions.

Mark is a hoot.."Dumb&Dumber"=Hoover&Casey! He didn't believe them at all.

yeah..that was great .. i love watching Mark when he is on these shows....
He said his 5 year old can take better videos lol

Mark Eiglarsh was in the courtroom today. Loved his take on things - he said as far as DC and JH - it wa "like Dumb and Dumber meet the Blair Witch Project". hahahahah That is a quote from him. He also said that his 5 year old takes better video than these guys.

Mark is a very reputable attorney from my neck of the woods - South Florida and I always listen and respect his opinions.

As sarcastic as that is it makes sense.

Probably a combination. They were looking to make money by their own admissions. DC and JB got into it, because JB didn't pay him. So, I think it could be both. They were used and at some point, and were in on it at some point (for other reasons).

I don't know that they realized what was happening at the time. Especially Hoover! :twocents:

ETA: I DO NOT believe in conspiracy theories. This DC/JH thing, I believe just became an excuse for the DT to use and say what "was not" present, because JB knew where Caylee was all along.

bbm

The A's didn't pay either one of them either but Hoover claims he didn't need the $$$ anyway..LOL!!

Now they're going over the "trash" - decomposing cheese and salami??!!

:floorlaugh:

This is the one and only time I will stick up for ICA..It was one of the lawyers who stopped the trial..NG should really be pulled from the air...she tells people things that are NOT true..I can not believe people still watch her..she is rude to EVERYONE and JVM is starting to act just like her...just wrong what this TH DO!!!
The expression TOT MOM is so totally disrespectful to poor Caylee's memory
This beautiful child had a name-CAYLEE..and ICA does not deserve to be called a mom!!Sorry for my rant-but I am so tired of people like NG and JVM!!
BTW-I do not watch neither one of them--I like DR.Drew!!

Lisa Bloom just said the same thing- ICA is a high maintenance obnoxious b**** who wants to tell her DT how to do their job and it is not going to fly.
She has spent her life lying and getting away with it and cannot get it through her head that NO one is buying her stupid stories.

Love me some Rob..Bet ICA did too! In fact, didn't he say ICA tried to come onto him? Always flirting with him, whatever.

I am begining to think JB had DC go out there and purposely not go to where Caylee was, but everywhere else, to do exactly what he is doing now. Trying to say people went there, and Caylee was not there. :sigh:

That would have been a brilliant ploy, if only he hadn't sent those two PI's to do the task. If they had used a grid search method, or a check list, or had pictures of THE RIGHT PLACE, or at the least, could actually testify to that, it might have worked.

Hoover tried to make $$$ from Rob with tape..How can the 2 PIs & Kronk all be in the same area? And none of them were in the RIGHT place, per Rob.

LP keeps saying LE knew where the remains were..What BS!

Man o man - Lenny needs to shut it. Talking about how JH said today in court about selling the video for $50k and LP told him not to sell it to FOX because Jim Lichenstein would have paid $200k. Lenny o lenny - please think before you speak.

What I'm speculating is Casey demanded to testify, her attorneys advised her against it, she had another "fisty fit" outside the courtroom so her attorneys filed the motion.

MOO

"Fisty Fit", love it!
I know WS'ers were analyzing the heck out of Sat a.m. proceedings. My brain is so fried after today, I can't remember what the conclusion was then. I didn't remember hearing competency testing tho. Anyway, what was the general thought on her actions after analyzing videos? IIRC, it was that she had gotten her way and she was mad at JB. So maybe it was her idea to testify, they said not good idea, then they said it's your right if u insist, then comp hearing.
Anyone?

Lisa Bloom just said the same thing- ICA is a high maintenance obnoxious b**** who wants to tell her DT how to do their job and it is not going to fly.
She has spent her life lying and getting away with it and cannot get it through her head that NO one is buying her stupid stories.

OK, I will give LB a little credit, I thought she had gone to the "dark side" recently. Or, did they just need an opposing viewpoint? :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi
Back