2011.06.27 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-nine)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting really irritated that the media is insinuating that this was the FIRST time Casey was subjected to a competency issue....

A compentency hearing was done VERY EARLY in this case....

Exactly! And it was the Defense that refused to bring them into evidence.......maybe they thought her competency would have changed through-out he trial.......:waitasec:

I guess no one clued KC in to what incompetency looks like. Shoot, sitting there reading the reports!!!

As far as the psych evals go - they had to ditch their original experts so I think this was just a way to try to get testimony in as to her "abused" behaviors... didn't work

ICA is laughing and doing the eyebrow thing with her DT, she really must think that she could pull one over on Dr's, this makes me think that ICA will take the stand, she feels invincible.

casey is giddy this morning, laughing/flirting, schaefer and anchor are speculating that a plea may be in the works, discussed over the weekend, or an impending mistrial announcement and jury dismissal... whatever the case, they seem to think something is definitely afoot. a death penalty legal expert just left the chambers... schaefer now backpedaling on the plea possibility, thinks casey's body language is far too excited and giddy for someone willing to admit to crimes per a plea deal...

My guess is they changed her meds. :crazy:

Question about the competency thing

Incompetent would have stopped the trial, right?

So does this mean she can change her story because she is doing it competently?

Is this a step towards the DT changing it’s theory?

Wondering what other things they are going to try to try and get ICA off? Hmmm, CA hasn't contacted the jury yet has she? Will ICA have an outburst in court?[/QUOT

I noticed Mason and Finnell really studied the jurors when they came in this morning, studied them hard!

Does anyone know which other witness were out in the hall waiting to testify? I am curious about who else will be called today.

which makes it even more interesting (that this is the second time) as to why do it again... something must have happened with her... :twocents:

Don't you think it is interesting that this all happened after talk of the Defense resting happened? I sure do! :gavel:

Grasping at straws, desperation, comes to mind.

I'm speed reading and trying to catch up this morning. So was Saturday abrupt cancellation about:

AF filing a motion for Mistrial and seating a new jury?

To have ICA undergo an emergency competency evaluation conducted by three doctors and those records are sealed?

FYI to all who got knocked off like me this am...

1496 were viewing here right before i got knocked off....guess what will happen if we ever get to verdict...

We members will be the last to know the verdict!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abs2021