2011.06.27 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-nine)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I was supposed to go to the gym two hours ago. Better get moving before I hit the fridge instead.

So, is the competency eval strategy? Or, is it because they didn't get LA to "say it", that ICA wanted to take the stand...they didn't want her to (for obvious reasons)....and they thought that by having her evaluated, they'd get results back that would prove they were right & shouldn't take the stand but, if so, isn't it amusing that all three came to the same conslusion?

If this is the case, ICA is happy because "she showed them" she was right....she may have just made the worse decision in her life....thoughts?

Whoa! Wait a minute. Is ICA taking the stand? I have been out of the loop today because of work.

What is the motion the judge was talking about? I can't believe I have watched this nearly 11 hours and I missed something.
Motion to dismiss based on a recent ruling finding the DP unconstitutional.

Was I hearing things or did AF say the defense was going to rest tomorrow? HHJP asked her when they wanted their motion to be heard, and he said Wed or Thurs morning or after the defense case rests. AF mumbled something about resting.

WTH? If she did but if she said it, I would believe her.

To the poster on the other thread who had the 92 yr old grandmother who misheard "keys and toffee".... here's one.

What I said;

"Do you know where Nick is?"

What she thought I said;

"Do you not wear knickers?"

[/snerk] :)

Well I returned to work today and feel like I have been run over by a truck. Tried to watch some of the trial at work forget it, no time.

Got home, a zillion things to do, running around sweating like a pig so I can watch what was left and now I feel like I have been run over by a train.

Can someone please tell me where CM and JA were?

Does anyone know if the psychic's and DC's phone records were looked at to confirm that DC did in fact speak to her?

I love HHJP...this trial has mad me drink too much..I love my pudding face and all of you...maybe that is just the bubbly talking but I believe I am correct. Ask the Judge.

What a day Dominic Casey scares me because if I hadn't been following this case for 3 years and read watched listened to everything released I may have reasonable doubt now

ot btw did anyone hear about Jason Young's mistrial?

The jury can't possibly have missed the changes in DC's hearing ability, he overdid it by miles.

Your going to love this, hahahaha

Tropical storm forming in the Gulf, will it go east, will it go west, lol!

Maybe it will go to Orlando.

Invest 95 According to Weather Underground

If JB thinks that DC & JH proved that the body wasn't there, he is sadly mistaken. These 2 could have walked right by it and never seen it! What a train wreck of a testimony. I'm exhausted.

MOO

I haven't been able to watch this all day long. Were the two guys even video taping at the spot where Caylee was found or not? What I took from tuning in a little while ago is that they did not dig into the leaves or down into the muck, so they didn't really search. They were just looking around knowing the conditions that had gone on in that area with hurricane and tropical storm.

I would like to congratulate everyone who survived DC's cross. Personally my brain feels like scrambled eggs after that. But I am going to re-watch that testimony until I have the "DC patented fool proof befuddle your interrogator technique" down pat. I think it would be a really useful strategy next time I get in trouble for something. If nothing else I could wear the other guy down and outlast him!
Funny thing...when AF moved away from the microphone he had absolutely no trouble hearing.

JVM: "this video is the cornerstone of the defense case. IT can tear apart the states theory."

Jane W:" Today we saw for sure the body was moved. "

Gimme a break. Are these two Janes actually asserting that those 2 bumbling PI's would have/could have found anything? They stumbled around for 15 to 20 minutes in an area NEAR the remains. That is it. No grid searches, and they admitted they saw lots of garbage bags and never searched them all. They saw no red Disney bag.

They were NOT in the exact location. End. Of. Story.

Take a listen to JVM---are these talking heads nuts or what??>??They're saying since the 2 dummies walking in the woods didn't find Caylee she had to have been moved. What about the D--- plant roots growing thru her bones???? If I didn't have Websleuths this trial would make me lose my mind!!!!!!!!!!!! People need to use some common sense!!!!

Does anyone know if the psychic's and DC's phone records were looked at to confirm that DC did in fact speak to her?

Ah, no. Said psychic couldn't locate her phone records and went poof. Bad psychic.

Did anyone hear the giggle that Judge Perry made after he dismissed everyone for the day? I adore that man.

I'll stay with SA theory, KC killed her, duct taped her, hauled her around in the car, dumped her, told her family, they had to get to Caylee to get that tape OFF, because nobody believed the kidnapping story, hired PI to do it for them , they failed. KC told family too many clues in code.

I love HHJP...this trial has mad me drink too much..I love my pudding face and all of you...maybe that is just the bubbly talking but I believe I am correct. Ask the Judge.

lol, we decided there needs to be a drinking game during the trial. for every side bar you take a shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur