2011.06.27 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-nine)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LP offered a reward for Caylee's body but rescinded it when Kronk would not agree to meet with him and 'come clean'.

Thanks

I forgot the details until you mentioned it.

LP spun that whole daisy chain story. If there is anything to that I guess we will also see his girlfriend on the stand explaining the link.

I am still willing to give MN’s opinion more consideration than LP’s

SORRY if this has already been addressed, but I have a question:

Didn't a friend of Casey's tell LE that Casey and she (when they were kids) used to bury their deceased pets in that same location and put stickers on them? Or is this just my NancyG-watching giving itself away? (I can hear her saying "Pet Cemetary" in my mind.) Was this ever brought out to the jurors? If not, shouldn't it have been?

Lee's a strange one. I was surprised when he told how baby plans went on b/t CA & ICA around him, decorating the room, shower plans, and he was completely excluded. No doubt he's got plenty of emotional baggage too, from that alone, but he was well-trained not to ask about the preg. a second time. I'm sure Lee's been left out of quite a lot in that house. I don't think he holds any "key", that might lock her away forever. If he did, though, he would no doubt keep it to himself. Personally I think he wanted to be the one to "save the day", so to speak, i.e. get info from ICA that would bring Caylee back, find Caylee, etc... That would forever ensure his place in his mother's heart. The ultimate knight in shining armor.

What did he take to the DT the other day? I'm really not sure that he took anything. Do we have Lee saying that he did? Who knows he might have just wanted to tell JB off, or whatever.

He said on the stand that he had overheard a conversation between his parents & "reached out" to JB because he felt that he should know about it....have no idea what.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I really don't mean to offend anyone but the theories are becoming more and more outrageous. How many people does it make now that have been accused of hiding the location of the body and covering for Casey? Personally, I don't know of one person who would help me hide an adult body, let alone a child's. How can people possibly believe that pretty much everyone the A's knew were in on this together?

I, too, do not think there was any huge conspiracy. I think it is interesting that DC made no other searches into the woods before or after searching this location. So, he was directed to the location by someone, not a psychic, who knew exactly where to find Caylee. Also, the person who knew where the body was, sent the other guy along to video the find. (Only CA and ICA have been making money selling videos, so far...) But, both of these PIs missed the find. Caylee was there since June and whoever sent the PIs to the woods wanted her found, but they had no idea what the state of decomposition might be.

Didn't a friend of Casey's tell LE that Casey and she (when they were kids) used to bury their deceased pets in that same location and put stickers on them? Or is this just my NancyG-watching giving itself away? (I can hear her saying "Pet Cemetary" in my mind.) Was this ever brought out to the jurors? If not, shouldn't it have been?

Yeah, she told one of the detectives that but apparently the prosecution didn't think she was a viable witness.

Because she was counting on her family finding Caylee's remains before the authorities found them. She wanted her family to find and remove the remains, and make them disappear permanently.

At that time, GA and CA were claiming that Caylee was a missing, kidnapped child.

I'm not buying it. If the story is true about George having Casey up against the wall choking her and demanding she tell him what she did to Caylee, there's no way that Casey would have believed her family would re-hide the body for her. I mean there are some things that a family simply will not do. Plus Casey knew that the family was under constant scrutiny by the media and the public.

Caylee's body had already been were it was dumped for weeks and no one had found it. I believe Casey thought it was safer to leave it where it was than to attempt to move it.

The theory is...RK's girlfriend was a guard in the jail and overheard KC telling JB where the body was. She then passed on the info to RK.

Personally...I don't believe any of it.

Information on Kronk's girlfriend is out there on the web. She worked in Human Resources at the jail. It was an office job and she was nowhere near the inmates.

But RK never looked in between August and December after calling 911 3 times in August and before finding the remains in December? I think I read his interview, but I don't remember him saying he ever did look again between those times, but I thought he would have done so since he was sure he had seen the skull.

If I'm not mistaken, they changed his route and he didn't go back to that area until December....I think.

I see lots of people mentioning "Code" talk between Lee and ICA...any specific examples?

They buried their pets behind the school, not at the Caylee remains location.

On December 11 the skull was not visible. It was hidden beneath a plastic bag. Kronk saw a dome shape under the bag and smacked it with his metal meter reader rod. When he heard a hollow sound he looked under the bag.

I thought when he called the other times prior to Dec 11 he mentioned seeing a skull on the phone to 911, or did he not?

I, too, do not think there was any huge conspiracy. I think it is interesting that DC made no other searches into the woods before or after searching this location. So, he was directed to the location by someone, not a psychic, who knew exactly where to find Caylee. Also, the person who knew where the body was, sent the other guy along to video the find. (Only CA and ICA have been making money selling videos, so far...) But, both of these PIs missed the find. Caylee was there since June and whoever sent the PIs to the woods wanted her found, but they had no idea what the state of decomposition might be.

I believe it was the psychic who directed the search otherwise they wouldn't have bothered looking by the abandoned house and would have searched closer to were the remains were actually found. I think Hoover videotaped the search with dollar signs in his eyes, hoping they'd find the body and get rich showing off the skull like a trophy, the same way LP wanted to do that at Blanchard Park.

She filed the motion mid morning today.

He left it up to her when she wanted him to hear it, narrowed down to Wednesday or Thursday after court. He told her to figure out what is good for both her and the prosecution and let him know.

I missed that part - either an annoying business phone call or when WESH was losing steam this afternoon and being more annoying...

I hope Baez makes note of the respect HHJP is giving her compared to what he said about Baez's mistrial requests....:innocent:

With regard to RK:

He went out of his way...calling multiple times and meeting up with LE at the scene...during his "first discovery" of the remains. For his efforts he was put off on the initial call and then belittled by the responding officer when he went out of his way to show up at the scene on his follow-up call. Anyone with a questionable self-esteem would have retreated under this type of pressure.

Do I believe he "randomly" chose to pee in that area when he was assigned there 4 months later? No. He was probably driving by during work and his conscience was pricked so he decided to have another look and (unfortunately for him) he was right.

I thought when he called the other times prior to Dec 11 he mentioned seeing a skull on the phone to 911, or did he not?

In August, he told his coworkers that he saw a skull. But when he called 911 he didn't tell them that.

Exactly! Both DC and the A's received many many tips but not only were they focused on searching for Caylee Alive but also, what made this psychic stand out from literally 100's of psychic tips? DC never followed any Caylee is dead tips, only alive sightings ... So this was a cover for an operation to check the dump site since it was dry.

Items of note are, 1 - CA was seen devastated at this time as if she got confirmation Caylee was dead, 2 - the Caylee is alive campaign ramped up when DC found nothing and, 3 - the A's traveled to CA to appear on LKL ... Then Caylee was found.

4 - JB allegedly had asked DC to call him first if they found something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member