2011.06.27 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-nine)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK i love LP, but rarely take him seriously. I now know I have vested to much time on this case, because, after "Frick and Frack" testified today and the vids were shown, LPs Daisy Chain theory is starting to make sense!!! :escape:

I happen to think LP is right on the money with alot of his "theories" and opinions. He might be over the top, but I think his heart is in the right place.

I live in south Louisiana, pretty much the same climate as Florida, with the exception of about 3 months out of the year. The woods are full of snakes, back yards too, if the grass gets even a bit overgrown. Yet kids still venture off into the woods to roam and play, and they encounter snakes. After awhile you just get used to it.

Not this kid

IMO This information about maternal fillicide, is why I think Casey placed Caylee close to home after she was unsuccessful burying her in their backyard.

But a study by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children shows that fathers are far more violent. And mothers frequently dispose of the corpses in what researchers call a "womblike" fashion. Bodies are swaddled, submerged in water, or wrapped in plastic. Moreover, the NCMEC study showed that while the victims of maternal killings are almost always found either in or close to the home, fathers will, on average, dispose of the bodies hundreds of miles away. All these behaviors suggest that women associate these murders with themselves, their homes, and their bodies.

http://www.slate.com/id/2063086/

I haven't been able to figure out how they arrived at that abandoned house on Brackenwood. Did the psychic give them an address or what?

:D

Those were the daze. So many Zenaidas. But no Caylee to be found.

I still can't believe that Kronk was a former bounty hunter. Neither can LP. LOL.

Big day if he takes the stand. He's the enigma in this case, IMO.

One thing which confuses me: Casey seemed to speak in code to Lee in jail, hinting at where the body is, and as you point out above, no matter how the location came through the grapevine, it would have to originate with Casey. But WHY would she want the body found, and so close to home? Just confuses me....:confused:
ah yes, the code-speak. lee thought that if he came up with a "code" system his sister might be willing to cough up some answers about what happened to caylee. lee's idea was in response to casey stonewalling her family by using the excuse that le couldn't be trusted, that they had it in for her, and were spying in on the jail house chats. of course lee's code-speak approach was a complete and utter failure in terms of gaining any information from casey, but it was a complete success for casey because it gave lee the impression that she was cooperating with him even tho she was giving him nothing but broken pieces of worthless information. in short, she played lee like a fiddle. more importantly, i think the code-speak episode illustrated just how easily casey could manipulate her family...

The body was moved, the body wasn't moved. The body shouldn't have been dumped somewhere in the first place! I fell asleep after 6PM (It was pretty late here.) Do we now know for sure when the defense will rest?

:D

Those were the daze. So many Zenaidas. But no Caylee to be found.

I still can't believe that Kronk was a former bounty hunter. Neither can LP. LOL.

Big day if he takes the stand. He's the enigma in this case, IMO.

If your talking about Leonard Padlilla taking the stand I don't think that is going to happen. As for Roy Kronk being a former bounty hunter, why not. Being a former anything means either you can't do the job, or plain don't what do it any more.

He told LE that the stresses were:

1. He was renewing his relationship with his estranged son.
2. His car broke down and needed expensive repairs.

Oh.

Well, I'm sorry I questioned that.

*enter my sarcastic voice*

Wow...I'm really thankful to have you guys here to clear up my foggy parts! Thank you!

If ICA was a fan of the TV show "Forensic Files, there was an actress on it that played Det. Flores. Her name Zenaida Gonzalez..... Hard to believe, but very true.

I'm watching Nancy Grace rerun and she's yelling that CASEY demanded to stop the trial by claiming she's crazy. I admit I have little patience for Nancy but seriously...

Nancy really isn't in the best position to yell at other people for making money off the case. Maybe I would find this more tolerable if she didn't keep yelling "tot mom". Never could stand that nickname. I find it annoying and demeaning to Caylee.

I need to read back the last few pages. I did watch Dr Drew and the sub host had the psychic on for about 30 seconds and cut her off?? That was a little odd. He said they ran out of time. Well, I think she's full of it but hours of excruciating testimony today were all about things she said and directions she gave those rather sad PIs on the phone.
Is she on the DT's witness list?

MY BOLD

Because she's lazy and essentially flies by the seat of her pants. I mean, she lives in Florida, land of swamps and alligators. She had a car, and we know she had gas - thank you, George - she could have driven 100 miles in any direction and dumped that body in a place where, given 24 hours time, all evidence would have been in the belly of a large reptile. But it was so much easier to toss her out like garbage down the street, doncha know?

Finding ZFG at Sawgrass was divine intervention either in Caseys mind or in the Divine mind to protect Caylee other wise she would have never been found and the whole story never exposed.

The body was moved, the body wasn't moved. The body shouldn't have been dumped somewhere in the first place! I fell asleep after 6PM (It was pretty late here.) Do we now know for sure when the defense will rest?
No, not for sure. They said this week...but ya never know.

If your talking about Leonard Padlilla taking the stand I don't think that is going to happen. As for Roy Kronk being a former bounty hunter, why not. Being a former anything means either you can't do the job, or plain don't what do it any more.
It would not be wise to put LP on the stand. According to his nephew, he was in touch with Baez quite frequently. Still waiting for the bombshell TP promised back in 2009 (IIRC).

Referring to the question asked concerning DT finishing up case: The DT didn't seem to eager to give and kind of time needed to the Judge. SA offered up everything. JB leaning over table and gave him nothing.

I happen to think LP is right on the money with alot of his "theories" and opinions. He might be over the top, but I think his heart is in the right place.
If he ever gets it right it's cause he got it here...lol.

Ooh, I just watched Jimmy Stewart's movie, The Anatomy of a Murder, the definitive movie for trial law students which shows the fine line between coaching a witness and getting them to lie--horse-shedding the witness. Also gives insight into how to use a leading question to your advantage in court-- can't unring the bell even when the question is sustained or stricken. The book was written by a trial judge in an actual murder case. All sparked by CA and LA's testimony-- thanks WS!!

I heard today from one of the TH's Thursday? But I find that real hard to believe.

MY BOLD

Because she's lazy and essentially flies by the seat of her pants. I mean, she lives in Florida, land of swamps and alligators. She had a car, and we know she had gas - thank you, George - she could have driven 100 miles in any direction and dumped that body in a place where, given 24 hours time, all evidence would have been in the belly of a large reptile. But it was so much easier to toss her out like garbage down the street, doncha know?

Maybe, she had a limited amount of time, and thought she would get back and do better, later. But, she never found the opportunity to get back on the job. Too busy searching for ZFG?

I know guys isn't it so overwhelming... It is almost like a cosmic thing I don't know what to think about it On one hand my head says she cant be that that smart .. on the other hand maybe just maybe That is the Wooo" part of her brain that works.. Hells Bells she has already cost us so much money here in Fla plus the Fed $ .. Oh heck why not give her a brain scan I am curious now...

I have often read posters state well all we need now are UFOs and Aliens ..
NOW I GET IT...
Maybe after trial is over a media type will put this on the air .. heck its more interesting than all the speculations from them ...and It is true ..

All I know is she had a lot of time on her hands to think up and do a lot of things .. The biggest of all Take the life of sweetest most darling girl.. That baby deserved so much more ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme