2011.06.27 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-nine)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but didn't HHJP state at the conclusion of court on Saturday that he would see all attorneys back in court at 8:30 am on Monday??

wesh tweet:

George and Cindy Anthony are in the courtroom. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:25 AM

Just saw that Ann Finnell is there - saw her walk by.

Interesting - but kinda what we thought anyway

Considering the defense plans on finishing their case Wednesday (?), I'm not surprised AF is there.

Morning all! For all the wondering I have been doing over the weekend, I sure hope they don't start today like nothing happened. I might throw my coffee cup!

Anne F. is in residence...replacement for Mason?

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but didn't HHJP state at the conclusion of court on Saturday that he would see all attorneys back in court at 8:30 am on Monday??

Yes, he said 8:30!

Bombshell Anne Finnell is there...bet that means CM is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wesh tweet:

Ann Finnel is a death penalty qualified attorney from Jacksonville. She would play a large part if Casey was found guilty. Her job would be to push mitigating factors, in order to get Casey life in prison instead of the DP.

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:28 AM

(my comment: Most of the defense opening statement excluding the IMHO (assertive defense but JMHO) of accidental drowning were what might be considered mitigating factors.)

CM might be in the holding cell, is JB there?

AF's motion a result of the ruling regarding the Florida Death Penalty deemed unconstitutional

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela