2011.06.27 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-nine)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. Today should prove to be interesting. I know we all were glued to our screens all weekend speculating what happened on Saturday. I don't know if we will ever find out but should prove to be an eventful day/week. Regretfully I will not be able to join you here until this evening. In the meantime I will imagine myself in the beautiful field in the first post and try not to get to worked up. Peace my friends.

Good Morning all! Beach, the breakfast looks yummy, fresh fruit always helps the day start better. Thanks also for the lavender field and the yoga encouragement - I think we're going to need it!

After the abrupt end on Saturday I'm anxious for the trial to get underway so we can be assured that everything is still moving forward and that justice for Caylee will be served!

P.S. The Eggtree News blog is hysterical! After reading the last entry about CA testimony, it goes to show just how crazy the Anthony lies are.

See you in a few hours! :seeya:

Today is gonna be a good day for Caylee...it's my birthday and I couldn't think of a better gift for little Caylee to rest in peace and for the TRUTH to be told and justice to be served !!!

:blushing:

A hawk woke me up this morning.

hawkweatherscreen.jpg

How about this in your sig line.
If the story don't fit She must admit.

Today is gonna be a good day for Caylee...it's my birthday and I couldn't think of a better gift for little Caylee to rest in peace and for the TRUTH to be told and justice to be served !!!

happy birthday!!

:Happybirthday:
:partyguy:
:bdsong:
:bdscroll:

A very Happy Birthday to you.:bdsong:

Good morning WS Family...one day closer to Justice for Caylee!

:welcome: NiteNurse...unfortunately, Saturdays meeting with counsel have been sealed, so we won't find out what happened unless someone slips..

I do know all the legal eagles have been talking all weekend about CA and alleged perjury on the stand..Ya' think!

Lavendar fields/beach look so relaxing...chamomile is my fav..and that fruit looks sweet...

What will today hold? Will the jury ever get deliberating??? JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Does anyone think there will be some explanation of the early recess Saturday? That whole situation has had me speculating like crazy all weekend. I would love to know what CM was shouting about in the holding area and what went on in chambers afterwards.

My husband's take on it:
It all has to do with RK suing someone for slander or defamation, so...should he testify or not?

Now, I don't even know if he is suing anyone, but I thought it was an interesting theory.

My husband's take on it:
It all has to do with RK suing someone for slander or defamation, so...should he testify or not?

Now, I don't even know if he is suing anyone, but I thought it was an interesting theory.

I haven't heard or read that he was suing anyone.......YET. From what I understand, defense attorneys get civil immunity during a trial so he can't sue now. Perhaps our legal experts on the board can confirm that.

I loved the #2 re: ladders. Sunrise, sunset. LMAO I almost aspirated coke through my nose!

Good morning all. Happy Birthday Stephr. Have a great day. Here's hoping this circus is handed over to the jury this week.

Happy Birthday Stephr! Hope you have a lovely day and a wonderful year ahead...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21