2011.06.27 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-nine)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The entry Lee made about his former GF red very much like Cindy's writing style. Neither want to commit to their feelings and choose to write in the 3rd person. I find this extremely odd. It is as if the writer doesn't want to commit to any responsibility. They constantly complain but don't even contribute the complaining to themselves. :banghead:

Maybe, she had a limited amount of time, and thought she would get back and do better, later. But, she never found the opportunity to get back on the job. Too busy searching for ZFG?

What could have limited her time . Job. No. What else?

Hey guys!

I have been trying to keep up with what's gone on today and failed. I just popped over to WFTV to see what they had written about today's trial and I nearly choked on my wine and peed myself. :floorlaugh:

"Casey Anthony was giddy, laughing and smiling just before Judge Belvin Perry ruled that she's mentally competent to proceed in her murder trial on Monday. Casey's jovial mood changed after receiving the judge's ruling. She's accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony."
:floorlaugh:
http://www.wftv.com/news/28366382/detail.html

YAY! @ Belvin making that decision! :great:

I wonder if ICA was behind pushing for this eval or her attorneys? Seems to me her attorneys would know that it is very, very hard these days to receive a ruling of being unfit to stand trial for reasons of insanity/mental disturbance. Not that they wouldn't try in a "Hail Mary" attempt, I just wonder whose idea it was.

Is the jury aware she was assessed for this/this is the reason court didn't proceed Sat?

:great:
Nope...not aware.

ah yes, the code-speak. lee thought that if he came up with a "code" system his sister might be willing to cough up some answers about what happened to caylee. lee's idea was in response to casey stonewalling her family by using the excuse that le couldn't be trusted, that they had it in for her, and were spying in on the jail house chats. of course lee's code-speak approach was a complete and utter failure in terms of gaining any information from casey, but it was a complete success for casey because it gave lee the impression that she was cooperating with him even tho she was giving him nothing but broken pieces of worthless information. in short, she played lee like a fiddle. more importantly, i think the code-speak episode illustrated just how easily casey could manipulate her family...

So glad I saved this info...:woohoo:

How about this for code speak??? Jail call between Casey and Lee July 2008
LEE: ...They take everything exactly up front to the ‘T’. Exactly how you provide it. So if it’s off at all they don’t even think to look in any other areas….

CASEY: That’s why I gave them things multiple times. Each officer I gave the same information at least two or three times, I’ve done the same thing with you, the same thing with mom, the same thing with Jose. Everyone has the same information, same spelling, same names. None of that has altered because that’s it.

LEE: What do you think, where do you think. You think Caylee’s ok right now?

CASEY: My gut feeling? As mom asked me yesterday and even Jose asked me last night, the psychologist asked me this morning that I got through the court, um in my gut she’s still ok. And it still feels like she’s close to home.

Behind Zenaida (4701 Hopespring) and Gonzales (4709 Hopespring) is where Caylee's remains were found...see Pics

Hmmm...DC sure knew where to look! :waitasec:

Attachments

• Casey code speak.jpg
    Casey code speak.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 9
  • caylee hopespring to a T.jpg
    caylee hopespring to a T.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 16
  • caylee hopespring Zenaida and Gonzalez.jpg
    caylee hopespring Zenaida and Gonzalez.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 13
Lee was FURIOUS over his GF getting an abortion. ICA was FURIOUS over having a miscarriage. What is it with these two? She has a child and murders her. There are very intense emotions going on with these two.

Now throw raging cindy and screaming george into this mix. All I can see coming out of this home was intense anger. All of them are very uptight people who were all perfectionists.

There was NO unconditional love in that house...Each one of them only cared if you passed their scrutiny test which had very high standards.

Can someone help me understand why Melich, Vincent and Bloise needed to draw pictures of the car in the forensics bay? :waitasec:
TIA

ETA: Never mind.....Am watching Forgeys testimony now and I figured it out.

If I seen a snake I would be long gone and never go there again! Besides he did call which is what I would of done. Let them search it I'm outta here! JMO

I know some will disargee however the issue of the snake. I am in Florida and there are water moccasin's they are deadly.. near or in water especually swampy, retention pond type water, ditches. I have a friend and one acutally bit though rubber wading boots.

Water moccasins's are pretty serious in Florida. I would think that IF it was a police officer that protective gear of good quality may have been an option.

I'm still befuddered as to why children would go in those woods as Tio says and why in the world do people go there to dump garbage bags of trash? I don't get it. They have garbage pickup around there, no?

Who would want to trample through those woods? I can see hiding a body there but a trash dump? a hang out?

How did Dr. Furby get back on the DT witness list anyway. I thought that he was discovered to be a non-expert at the Frye hearing held months ago. He had guts to come back and be put in his place a second time by the brilliant JA. Made today's long trial proceedings worth watching. JA is amazing, and a royal brain pain for JB.

Can someone help me understand why Melich, Vincent and Bloise needed to draw pictures of the car in the forensics bay? :waitasec:
TIA

That paper looked the same as the easel paper Baez is so fond of..WTH? Did somebody have them in court prevously and forced them to draw?

I've been off this case for two years and just recently returned. Hope you get the answer because it is boggling and furthermore it makes no sense as evidence. I haven't seen anything up till today that can qualify as evidence. I think baez is the competitive type and wants to put up as much evidence as the State did.:banghead:

The entry Lee made about his former GF red very much like Cindy's writing style. Neither want to commit to their feelings and choose to write in the 3rd person. I find this extremely odd. It is as if the writer doesn't want to commit to any responsibility. They constantly complain but don't even contribute the complaining to themselves. :banghead:

I'm so glad you said that. I was deeply struck by the similarities as well. I have been a teacher and have a keen eye for plagiarism, and I wondered if both that entry and 'My Caylee is Missing' were written by the same person-- the narrative voices sound almost identical.

LEE: ...They take everything exactly up front to the ‘T’. Exactly how you provide it. So if it’s off at all they don’t even think to look in any other areas….

CASEY: That’s why I gave them things multiple times. Each officer I gave the same information at least two or three times, I’ve done the same thing with you, the same thing with mom, the same thing with Jose. Everyone has the same information, same spelling, same names. None of that has altered because that’s it.

CASEY: My gut feeling? As mom asked me yesterday and even Jose asked me last night, the psychologist asked me this morning that I got through the court, um in my gut she’s still ok. And it still feels like she’s close to home.

Behind Zenaida (4701 Hopespring) and Gonzales (4709 Hopespring) is where Caylee's remains were found...see Pics

And don't forget...she told police that she dropped Caylee off at Zenaida's between 9am and 1pm, I always thought that was so strange, until I saw those houses at 4709 Hopespring and 4701 Hopespring.

And don't forget...she told police that she dropped Caylee off at Zenaida's between 9am and 1pm, I always thought that was so strange, until I saw those houses at 4709 Hopespring and 4701 Hopespring.

WOW....I had forgotten about the houses. I also find it strange to drop someone off and state a four hour time period. Maybe a hour, but 4?

If your talking about Leonard Padlilla taking the stand I don't think that is going to happen. As for Roy Kronk being a former bounty hunter, why not. Being a former anything means either you can't do the job, or plain don't what do it any more.

i am not talking about LP taking the stand.

sorry.

talking about impressions a while back.

it was completely odd, that after the ubiquitous LP-the-bounty-hunter on this case (at the time) that we learned the meter reader who doggedly and determinedly pressed LE to check the remains site turned out to be ... a bounty hunter. :cow:

I know some will disargee however the issue of the snake. I am in Florida and there are water moccasin's they are deadly.. near or in water especually swampy, retention pond type water, ditches. I have a friend and one acutally bit though rubber wading boots.

Water moccasins's are pretty serious in Florida. I would think that IF it was a police officer that protective gear of good quality may have been an option.

I live in CFL and after TS Faye I had flooding. The flooding brought more of the snakes out of the woods. One of my dogs was averaging a venomous bite every 2 and a half weeks..1 moccasin and 2 pygmy rattlers. My other dog was bitten once. The 3 bites of my one dog during that time brought his total venomous "wet" bite count up to 7, 2 moccs, the rest pygmys.

I'm still befuddered as to why children would go in those woods as Tio says and why in the world do people go there to dump garbage bags of trash? I don't get it. They have garbage pickup around there, no?

Who would want to trample through those woods? I can see hiding a body there but a trash dump? a hang out?

When I was young we would hang out in the woods. It was more like an adventure type thing.

Where I live in CFL the bears assist in relocating garbage to the woods. I don't put garbage out till the morning of pick up for that reason. Recently a not so bright bear decided to try to take my empty garbage can into the woods. ; )

anyone recall, or, better - able to link - the jailhouse family visit tape where Casey says "don't worry pops, I haven't said anything to anyone here about your big secret?" *sarcasm* <paraphrased>

still creeps me out.

CMA CMA @ the memorial is Casey. Lee LOVES her ... but ... why is Lee sooooooo proud of her? :waitasec:

was he still under her spell? is he out from under it now?

so many red herrings ... so little substance..

I'm glad you saved this stuff too.

To this day I have no idea how it's possible she pulled ZFG's apartment-seeking card out of Sawgrass Apartments and managed to leave Caylee at the T intersect corner of Gonzalez & Zenaida's rear property lines on Hopespring 4701 and 09.

Did that really happen or am I having a bad flashback? :lol:

The he77 with psychics. I'm still calculating the probability of those coinkidinks.

I wonder why the prosecution chose not to connect those dots for their case. :waitasec:

:banghead::banghead:

anyone think Roy Kronk reads WS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads