2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

A is location of your car..approximate - way road bends around - front of vehicle facing west toward Hopespring...if anyone come up Chickasaw Drive they would see my veh facing there....the LE would normally park further behind - wouldn't see them unless drove around where road bend...the media people parked anywhere....parked most evenings Sept 1 - Oct 31....ignition off and window down....any thing out of ordinary or odors on Sub drive? No I did not....end of Oct 2008 participate in sending a teddy bear to a person named ? ...my answer would be no but I did help send a teddy to a certain person....how send from CA to lou Phillips... I acquired an address from Luke Phillips and gave it to CA and asked she send something of Caylee Marie to him...she said yes and forwarded a teddy bear...she told me a teddy...was it returned to CA from Luke Phillips..no I received at my office for CA addressed D&A investigtions.... idon't recollect if we met half way somewhere - I called CA and said the teddy arrived back...she said...object- hearsay....I saw a sealed box...arranged to meet CA and I brought sealed box to CA and she opened the box.....view what was inside....I could see teddy...the bear referred to as Teddy...when was bear returned to CA? I would be guessing around the end of Oct ....maybe....after kc was indicted and back in jail...the request for teddy or an article was way after kc was sent back to jail on Oct 14....a couple week after that...did you go with a man name James Hoover...

talk about Luke Phillips - person contacted family right @ beginning in July 2008 offered help...represented two or three not sure how...they called psychic...no he works with people with psychic ability- he aids and searches for people....on 11/15/08 - go with James Hoover to Suburban drive...who is James Hoover? a volunteer who arrived @ A family home within a few days of protesters starting where he would provide services and security ....he did not work for D& A investigations or me....we you on a cell phone in the vicinity of Suburban Drive...who talking with? Jeanette Lucas...her profession she is a psychic.
Publish to jury

AF should have questioned and crossed every witness in this case - I prefer her to JB and CM any day. She's not condescending or obnoxious at all.

Ok..there it is. Jeanette Lucas directed Dominic Casey to Suburban drive. Casey's eyebrows shot up when he said that.

Ahh...Luke Phillips represents psychics.

Psychics. :floorlaugh: (again, no offense to those who are believers)

I'm with ya! But I read through all of DC's emails with this guy and it's REALLY, REALLY WEIRD that this psychic led him to the very spot she was eventually found. Kinda gives me the willies!

Teddy?:eek::gasp: The teddy bear Cindy carried around?

snl1qa.jpg

Jeanette Lucas (a psychic) sounds an AWFUL lot like Juliette Lewis (One of the imaginary friends),,, a little suspicious????

I guess that would sound better to the jury than the actual source, kwim?

But doesn't the DT want the jury to think that GA is who told them to search there? That's what they seemed to want to imply before but now the psychic thing is coming out....I just can't figure out what the DT's idea is here. Shock I know.

is the point here to still prove Caylee bones were not there yet?

much ado about nothing

hope FG makes some inroads

THey say "psychic", I say: a case follower that realized "hey, that place Casey and Kio used for burying pets is a logical search area so lets call it in, but lets call it a "psychic" tip"

Is CA crazy? What the heck?! Why did she tell LE the teddy just disappeared? :eek:

I posted somewhere else that I do not think CA cares that she is being found out to be a blatant liar, in fact I think she wants that. She is not afraid that anyone will find out about her lying about her time card and the chloroform searches. I think the DT is trying to show, with CA's help, that ICA grew up in a vortex of liars, a family of liars, and that is why ICA is the way she is. IMO.

The only thing I'm clear on is how peeved ICA is looking.

Do psychics need to be verified like chemists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup