2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teddie??? the Teddie??? the one that "went missing" ?????? mysteriously from the A house in June or July? did CA name all the little bear toys Teddie...odd

OK so Cindy made sure she got it on the record that Teddy was missing. Yet he is saying the bear he gave to Luke Phillip was Teddy.

AF not pleased DC referred to the bear as "Teddy". (Caylee's favorite bear. The one Cindy slept with while she was missing that disappeared at some point.) Too personal for her liking, it seems.

DC says October 14th - When Casey went BACK to jail!

Does anyone else remember when Geraldo Riveria announced that he had obtained the video that Jame Hoover took and would air it on his program. Then, when it came time to air it, he announced that he couldn't show it because Mr. Hoover wanted money to show it.

If I remember correctly, there was a delay in the video being released to the general public. I think Hoover DID try to sell it.

So we may see GR on rebuttal :floorlaugh:

Does anyone else think this whole psychic involvement was to make a good reason for that exact area to be searched? Pick a psychic, send a teddy, get some vibes and instructions from the psychic, attempt to find the body.
Oh, Luke Phillips not even a psychic. LOL

I think the defense is scoring points with using this attorney for questioning... she is well spoken and seems to respect the boundaries of what she can and can't ask (ie: not many objections coming from the SA).

BS speaks highly of her.

Ahh...Luke Phillips represents psychics.

Psychics. :floorlaugh: (again, no offense to those who are believers)

If I'm a juror I'm scratching my head now and wondering what this teddy bear has to do with anything.

Isn't it hearsay for him to talk about Luke Phillips contacting the family? Or his employment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammi Toxic