2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New witness: Dominic Casey
PI licensed in Fla. since March of 2008
Was employed by GA and CA, previously employed by Baez law firm.

Followed up on tips to tip line for the As. Did security work for them as well. Tended to protesters who congregated until the end of Oct.

In connection with security aspect did you park your vehicle on Suburban Drive?
Yes.
Why?
When I left at night I'd head north, get coffee or drink for 5 or 10 minutes, drive back to Suburban and sit and park in the event some protestors thought I'd left and return.

Going through this service to the As and his parking on Suburban.
AF approaches witness.

Do you recognize this as the general vicinity of Suburban Drive?
Yes I do.
Does this show where you parked your car?
Yes.
Put an A on that diagram to show where you parked. And draw an arrow to show
the direction it was pointed in.
At the same time, would you also see other persons int hat area/
Yes.
Specifically who did you see?
Toward the school, most of the time there would be a sheriff's car, independent media.

AF moving something into evidence. Baez coming up to show AF how to work equipment.

"A" would be your car?
Approximate, because the road bends around and i always parked so the car faced west toward Hopespring.
The media and LE would be between your car where?
They would park further behind ...

Commerical! I hate HLN. :(

So he was staking out the Suburban Drive location?????????

As was LE according to DC testimony..so they werent alone watching and waiting..:floorlaugh:..I would venture to say if Kronk visited that area not only would DC has seen it..but so would have LE :floorlaugh:

Don't really see why I'm supposed to care about all this. But I'm listening anyway.

Because you were called into service as our mock juror.

I will laugh hysterically if you get called for real jury duty right after this is over:floorlaugh:

How did he not notice any odors when there were all of those garbage bags right there in the woods?

Did anyone hear Yuri mentioned an abandoned house this morning when Jose asked him to look at one of his blowups? And now it appears James and Dominic searched around what appeared to be an abandoned house. Do you think Jose is going to say Kronk hid the body here. (And if I am posting in the wrong place or something, please let me know. It appears my last two posts disappeared.)

WOW - AF asking about the teddy bear and Luke Phillips.

Oh now I need to find DC's wacky emails and bump them up. Wish me luck in finding the. What a joke this guy is.

Yes ... they were "wacky" ... :crazy:

I wonder if they will introduce them ?

I think the defense is scoring points with using this attorney for questioning... she is well spoken and seems to respect the boundaries of what she can and can't ask (ie: not many objections coming from the SA).
She's really good. I watched Murder on a Sunday Morning, and was very impressed with both Ann Finnell and Patrick McGuinness.

Did you just hear Dominic say his services overlapped between JB and the Anthony's???:banghead::maddening: I think that is a lie...we haven't heard that before...or am I mistaken? Crap now he can claim work product and he cannot tell us about JB telling him not to call LE.

If I remember correctly, in a statement or report, it was stated that DC had left his employment with JB and on October 1st signed a contract with George and Cindy Anthony.

I knew it! The media and LE conspired to dump the body! JB was right. Everyone was out to get KC.

:rolleyes:

CA writing frantically again. Why do they let her continue to DO THAT!??

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

As was LE according to DC testimony..so they werent alone watching and waiting..:floorlaugh:..I would venture to say if Kronk visited that area not only would DC has seen it..but so would have LE :floorlaugh:

No, LE was on Hope Spring.........DC was on Suburban, I don't recall who was on third. :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pizzaguy