2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jury has to be wondering why this defendant has EIGHT LAWYERS and why four, now, have questioned witnesses.

Another one hired by George and cindy. They are taking all of Baez' castoffs. This is one big happy family. Cindy and GA were together with Baez's people. Is it a stretch to think they all shared the same information?

I think it was a calculated move to show they were NOT working for Baez Oct 1. AF made a point of asking when he no longer worked for Baez...

I think if he were allowed to tell that the DT would not be calling him.
Normally I'd agree, but the defense seem to like shooting themselves in the foot by opening doors that should stay firmly shut.

Did you just hear Dominic say his services overlapped between JB and the Anthony's???:banghead::maddening: I think that is a lie...we haven't heard that before...or am I mistaken? Crap now he can claim work product and he cannot tell us about JB telling him not to call LE.

but can't LDB ask? you know, get it out there anyway? she should ask JB, he seems to do that a lot. jmo

Does anyone else remember when Geraldo Riveria announced that he had obtained the video that Jame Hoover took and would air it on his program. Then, when it came time to air it, he announced that he couldn't show it because Mr. Hoover wanted money to show it.

If I remember correctly, there was a delay in the video being released to the general public. I think Hoover DID try to sell it.

I think the defense is scoring points with using this attorney for questioning... she is well spoken and seems to respect the boundaries of what she can and can't ask (ie: not many objections coming from the SA).

I have to say...my heart lies with the SAO, but Ann finnell is like a breath of fresh air!!!

I may not agree with the DT, but I for one can appreciate a talented attorney!

I read thenm last weekend and loved how they suspected everyone including Baez. Talk about conspiracy theorists-everyone around ICA was involved in some criminal enterprise, Amy, Kiomarie, Tony L...ah...no..actually only ICA

Oh now I need to find DC's wacky emails and bump them up. Wish me luck in finding the. What a joke this guy is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18