2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JudgeJeanine
This witness doesnt give video to law enforcement- says doesnt need $ but tries 2 sell video. No wonder he speaks so fast.

I was holding my breath waiting for him to say I didn't make as much as you- to JB....

Well. He's gonna rattle fast on cross if he's already rattled.

AF taking DCasey to probably try not to open up any Cans, I believe JB would make too many errors with this witness, the State mack Truck would be driving all over the place. AF will probably do better for the DT here than JB, IMO

Just when you think you have it figured out and court will be in recess, they call another witness Dominic Casey.

This thread moves so fast I think I'm posting to myself... lol..

Now this cross (DC) is one I've been waiting to see!

IDK... I find this fellow rather shifty and I'm not sure based on the video or his answers that he knows where it was exactly in relation to where Caylee was eventually found but it is extremely interesting that he appears to have had contact with Baez and the Anthonys and was snooping around about the same area. Baez's last line of questioning on redirect made me think they had in fact some dealings together.

It could cut both ways. They could have got their information from Casey through Baez or from the Anthonys.

I called it this morning. We learned nothing from testimony today.

Wow! Next witness being called... It's 5:30 EST.

I LOVE that JP was true to his word about working longer days. He is a man of true integrity and not one that makes idle threats.

OSCaseyAnthony FYI- Court is not running late today. It now goes til 6 p.m. (this reporter is tired, sorry folks.)

via twitter

Another one hired by George and cindy. They are taking all of Baez' castoffs. This is one big happy family. Cindy and GA were together with Baez's people. Is it a stretch to think they all shared the same information?

Following up on tips from the tipline. Wow, those tips led right to the area where Caylee was found. Tips from Casey??? JMO

and they congregate at Anthony home.....ICA wonders if they ate chili

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member